Nick Wagoner about talks 2014 schedule

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jjab360

Legend
Misleading title, I didn't read anywhere it looked like Wagoner was giving up on next season.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
The Whole NFC West is in the top 8. Facing three teams within our division that had 10 or more wins is going to bump up out strength of schedule. Ad rightfully so. These are good teams, and hell, even the bottom of the NFC West(Rams) could easily be at the top of many other divisions through the league. We are in the best division in the NFL hands down, and that is what makes our strength of schedule so high.

For the foreseeable future, until one of those teams declines drastically, we will continue to have a strength of schedule that high.

Do is wish it was lower? of course. Am I going to worry about it? Not really. The year before last we dominated the division at 4-1-1(not so much outside of it), and last year we kinda laid a deuce and went 1-5. Things change yearly. No one thought we'd win the SB in 99. Anything can happen any year, and if we win a few more games in the division this year and outside of it, we can make the playoffs easy. It will be hard, but anything worth doing is. Winning is never easy, no matter who you are.

As what Waganer says, yes it will be hard, its the NFC West for fucks sake. But we can do it, I have no doubt about it.

Ram_of_Old

Misleading title, I didn't read anywhere it looked like Wagoner was giving up on next season.

We are in the toughest division in the NFL. Of course, we have a challenge ahead. But we are a young team with two first round picks and one of the best GMs and Coaches in the league. We have every reason to be optimistic.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
While at RRF I asked Wagoner to join as a member and he did. We had a few back and forths. He seemed like a decent enough guy.

Isn't the scheduling done a few years in advance and based on a formula? If not I would begin to think someone has it in for us. ;)

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Rams are going to about talk the schedule in the ass. Just sayin.

Alan

Legend
I'm hesitant to butt into the conversation but I'm pretty sure there are only two games per year that are actually up for grabs and dependent on your last year's record.

(Jeff)

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Fuck the strength of schedule. Give us the hardest one. I dont care. I like a challenge. Rams won't back down, they will hit it head on. One game at a time. One win at a time.

EliteRam

5 guaranteed road losses at minimum, 10-6 as a wild card is the best case scenario.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
PLAYOFFS! That's all you need to know!