Nick? Press Conference

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Did anybody else notice how trim Nick Fairley looked in that suit? That's a GREAT SIGN in my book.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
Fisher and Snead sat down, spoke briefly and said I'm sure you guys are excited to meet Nick or something along those lines.

We were all expecting Nick Foles, but big Nick Fairley actually came out to the surprise of the press room.

He waved and then Fisher excused him saying telling the media that he needs to get upstairs to sin his contract.

Then they introduced Nick Foles.
wow, what a joker Fish is.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Hey, I just noticed something....

My name is also Nick as many of you already know. That's just... cool.
You just noticed your name is Nick?

What did everyone call you instead? Shithead? :p

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Other cool Nicks:

MV5BMTYzMjY2ODkxMV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMjQxMDA5MTE@._V1_SX214_CR0,0,214,317_AL_.jpg
nikki-sixx.jpg
Christmas%20Santa%20Claus.jpg

I was born on Christmas, actually. You are into something with that.... :sneaky:

You guys are gonna get my life story at this rate.

Ky Ram

Pro Bowler
Did anybody else notice how trim Nick Fairley looked in that suit? That's a GREAT SIGN in my book.
Yea dude looked fit for real, kinda didn't believe it was him. Man we are going to be a force to be reckoned with

A55VA6

Legend
280 lbs, and he is actually looking to gain a little weight this summer. Hopefully not too much... lol