Nick Marshall

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He is playing 2 way ball right now. He will throw with the QBS and also do CB drills. He had a pretty good showing as a cornerback and I wonder if he offers the same type of talent as a Petty or Hundley. I would love for the Rams to draft him as a CB and let him be the defects 3rd string qb, or vice versa. I think he offers a lot of upside as a QB

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think I might draft him to play QB if he's there in the 5th.

Athos

Legend

I have my issues with him as a passer, but I'd rather draft his pure athleticism and hope to find a diamond in him, then get one of the terribly unathletic QBs who are not only statues but have terrible arms.

bojack34

UDFA
I am no expert by any means but he looked like he mechanics were off, so he's probably been getting by on pure athleticism. Looks to be a great athlete but not sure a great football player. JMO.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
4.6 won't cut it at CB. He looked bad in the throwing drills today, also, except his deep ball.

Ltrautman

MIZ
4.6 won't cut it at CB. He looked bad in the throwing drills today, also, except his deep ball.

Marshall ran a 4.54 40 yard dash
Joe Haden ran a 4.57
Richard Sherman ran a 4.56

I'm not worried about Marshall's speed as a CB at all

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis

Rams need someone better with upside unless they acquire Foles, however, if it's Bradford they need a 3rd string like Hunley or Bryce Petty IMHO.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams need someone better with upside unless they acquire Foles, however, if it's Bradford they need a 3rd string like Hunley or Bryce Petty IMHO.

I don't want the Rams wasting a day two pick on a future backup.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I don't want the Rams wasting a day two pick on a future backup.

But they will, they might keep Hill or sign someone like Matt Moore, but I assure you they will draft a QB earlier than the 5th so a 2nd or 3rd because they have no 4th, if the go with Bradford.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Marshall ran a 4.54 40 yard dash
Joe Haden ran a 4.57
Richard Sherman ran a 4.56

I'm not worried about Marshall's speed as a CB at all
I'm glad you are not worried, but I hope the Rams are:sneaky:

Stel

Starter
He's currently my choice in Round 5. He can play special teams while he gets reacclimated to DB (since we're not desperate for a DB in 2015). I think he can play CB or FS, depending on scheme, and he gives you one heck of a trick play QB option. Kid is just a good athlete. Wonder if he can hold on kicks?

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I am not interested in Marshall. Athletes that are not true position players are too easily neutralized in the NFL.

Stel

Starter
Elmgrovegnome, generally I agree with your position, but Marshall isn't just an athlete. He was a good DB before they moved him the QB. I think he has the ability to become a very good FS.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Elmgrovegnome, generally I agree with your position, but Marshall isn't just an athlete. He was a good DB before they moved him the QB. I think he has the ability to become a very good FS.

Well, maybe a late round pick as a CB/S to develop then. But not as a QB.