Nick Foles

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
We all know how this experiment went. He looked great vs Seattle and Arizona and dreadful against pretty much everyone else. Are the Rams done with him? Do they bring him back to compete in the offseason? Personally, I don't think he is as bad as he looked. He is more of a first read QB and we don't have a receiver who can be that #1 guy. I believe his confidence was completely shot after the GB. Can he recover? Who knows. But I wouldn't mind seeing as a backup next year. What say ye?

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
The cap savings cutting him isn't much. So, unless a trade offer presents itself might as well hold onto him and let him compete.

Hey Man

Starter
Name
Hey Man
I would start Kenum over Foles. He was a lot more comfortable at the position than Foles, spread the ball around, quicker reads and releases. We can have 4 qbs compete, I guess but who knows come September. May we have the best QB available start for us

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
IMO he will need to win that backup job and show he knows the offense to avoid being cut. But he might not even get that chance tbh. If the Rams draft a QB which seems likely I think they either cut or trade him if there's a taker.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
If the Rams go QB in the first, Foles could be dealt during the draft for a late pick. Snead loves his late rounders.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
I pray the article suggesting Philadelphia wants Foles back is accurate. If true, i'd propose swapping our 15 pick for their 13 pick, and be done with it.

I just can't see opening the season with Foles at the helm, not if we expect different results. Players like Foles, Long, Laurinaitis & Cook represent much of what has gone wrong with our team over the last year or two, if we want to improve our odds, i'd seek to look towards the future rather than the past. We can do better than Foles being on our roster as either a starter or reserve, these roster spots are too valuable for mediocrity. I'd feel more comfortable starting Keenum next season if we can't improve on him, and being year 2 in his development, if Mannion is to live up to his hype, he should be prepared to step in as a back-up following his next pre-season. jmo.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
Forget the cap savings - he would cost 1 of our 53 roster spots. That cost is way too high.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Get rid of him. No reason to waste reps and a roster spot. We saw enough of Foles in 2015.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
After listening to Snead, it sure sounds like drafting a first round QB isn't likely. Maybe he won't allow himself to think like that until they have another QB in the fold, but he made excuses for Foles and said that case earned the starting job. Made me queasy listening to it.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
After listening to Snead, it sure sounds like drafting a first round QB isn't likely. Maybe he won't allow himself to think like that until they have another QB in the fold, but he made excuses for Foles and said that case earned the starting job. Made me queasy listening to it.

It's also the beginning of smokescreen season ...

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The Rams are going to want to have 4 QBs going into camp - if for no other reason, because if they only have 3 and one of the top ones gets hurt, then they are short handed, which they don't want to happen again.

The thing is - Foles can be cut before the season begins and that saves exactly as much as cutting him today would do.