Nick Foles

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramfreak

UDFA
Name
Ramfreak
When you watch this guy interview, he comes across as a winner. He doesn't waste words. He has confidence. A stark difference than listening to Bradford. Bradford used to kill the word, "Obviously". Every sentence had the word "Obviously" when it appeared that the only thing obvious was his injury status.
All Foles needs is reps, protection from his Oline and get in sync with his WR's to be successful here. He reads defenses to the point where he's making good decisions "Early" in his reads. He knows what's going to be available to him early. I'm happy to hear him preach about getting TDs in the red zone. Sounds like he's going to utilize Cook's size in the end zone.
I'm pretty stoked on Nick Foles.

Ky Ram

Pro Bowler
Let me know when he puts up some TDs on the field. That would be a welcome show of confidence, leadership and whatever the hell else we need from our QB. Score some damn TDs

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
957.gif