Nick Foles, and the Eagles, lore

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

rking4441

Rookie
Name
Richard
Tomorrow I will be rooting the Eagles on to win in NO. I live in the Philly area and rarely root for the Birds but in this case I have to! If you think it’s beacuse the Rams could host the NFC Championship, that’s only a small part. The Big Reason is that, like Kurt Warner, Nick Foles is writing NFL lore and if he takes the Eagles to the NFC Championship his story will be played forever on the NFL Network!! Until now the biggest hero in Philly is a fictitious boxer (yes Rocky) but now it’s Nick Foles!! So here is my real reason, I want Goff and the Rams to end the Eagles run so every time my Eagles friends want to watch the “Nick Foles” story it will end with Jared Goff and the LA Rams riding into the sunset as Foles and the Eagles fade into the credits!!!

Please oh please sweet baby Jesus deliver the Eagles to us!!!

Picked4td

Pro Bowler
as a fellow PA Rams fan i agree. might be the one and only time i'll ever root for the eagles, and it kills me, but I really need a Rams beatdown of the Eagles next week. gotta get them bragging rights