Nick Fairley Signing Gives Rams Deepest, Scariest D-Line, but Will It Matter?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

fancents86

Starter
I was diggin his article, until he got to the offense. Some how this asshat thinks we are in a worse situation with Foles at the helm?? I guess he forgot our back ups saw more time on the field than Bradford. And second and third teir rb's???? We are stacked at rb. What a joke.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
If Quinn and Long could return to their 2013 form, not only would the Rams have the scariest, deepest defensive line in football, they'd have one of the best defensive lines ever.

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
Secondly, I love how this writer praises the shitchickens, 40-shitters, and the shitbirds for signing FAs, while the Rams have essentially done the same thing. All the teams are signing lower level FAs to get depth and strengthen some positions. What FA is meant to be.

Im usually not one to rename a team since we have been called the lambs for so long but that my friend is some funny shit.