Nick Bosa is a Grown Ass Man

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mister Sin

Formally Known as Juggs
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Sin
This guy is the most ridiculous specimen I’ve seen as a rookie. He makes you forget all about Joey. The 9ers hit it on that pick. Dude is a freak.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I hate his guts, think he sucks at football and he just looks stupid too.

Talking about that 49er rookie, right?

Then yeah, that dude can suck my balls.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Bosa be like....

1572581583460.png

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Murray looks like he could develop nicely. But....the Cards could have drafted Bosa & kept Rosen who was on the worst team in the league last year and this year.

Just something to think about.

DVontel

Rookie
Murray looks like he could develop nicely. But....the Cards could have drafted Bosa & kept Rosen who was on the worst team in the league last year and this year.

Just something to think about.
With Rosen & Bosa, we’re 1-7 at very best. Rosen has been dealt with bad hands, but the dude hasn’t shown anything yet. Anything. People gotta stop pretending otherwise.

Kyler is easily better. If the eye test & stats don’t show you, then I don’t know what will. A QB’s impact will always go way above a DE’s impact.

Last edited:

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
As a Penn State fan, it's easy for me to hate on Bosa, both of them. It gets tiresome to see my school's biggest obstacle reel in players like the Boss from Florida, or anywhere in the country every year, with ease. Then Penn State has to look for overlooked talent in other states to establish a recruiting foothold.

What might be the worst punch to the gut is when they had Justin Fields committed as a three star, mostly overlooked prospect then when he reaches 5 star status in his St season, he bails for his home state school, Georgia. He doesn't start, hits the transfer portal and ends up at Ohio State. Talk about a punch in the nuts. And Ohio State has an even better pass rusher than either Bosa named Chase Young. Now the top QB and his receiver, Marvin Harrison Jr. Are both headed to Ohio Staete. Can't win. I just hope that Their OC Tom Wilson gets a head coaching job elsewhere this winter. His offense is very good.

#rant off