Nice

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Blue and Gold

Pro Bowler
Name
B and G
1524580_10152599484448077_161207641567578782_n.jpg

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Dude always has a smile on his face. Seems to love the game, and his team. He's a keeper.

Blue and Gold

Pro Bowler
Name
B and G
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
First thing they gotta do is get him a better uni number. 93 or something. 62 sucks as a DE/DT number

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
He needs a lot more work with the shaving coach!

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
First thing they gotta do is get him a better uni number. 93 or something. 62 sucks as a DE/DT number

That's what people in hockey said about Oshie's 74 number. Now you're not going to find a number more popular in the U.S. Westbrooks can choose whatever number he likes, so long as he keeps playing as well as he has.

jjab360

Legend
Dude always has a smile on his face. Seems to love the game, and his team. He's a keeper.
Ironically, Westbrook's tattoo has a laughing mask on it, so technically he always does have a smile on his face LOL

Ramathon

Ironically, Westbrook's tattoo has a laughing mask on it, so technically he always does have a smile on his face LOL

When I initially heard the negative talk about his face tattoo, I just assumed it must have been a Mike Tyson-esque completely around the eye thing. Last night, during a post game interview, was the first time I'd actually seen it and thought...'Seriously? Anyone who is put off by that is just weak.'

jjab360

Legend
When I initially heard the negative talk about his face tattoo, I just assumed it must have been a Mike Tyson-esque completely around the eye thing. Last night, during a post game interview, was the first time I'd actually seen it and thought...'Seriously? Anyone who is put off by that is just weak.'
Most of the talk about I saw here was mostly tongue in cheek, anybody who considers him a character risk because of it without ever meeting the kid or hearing anything else about him might need to consider removing that stick lodged in their ass.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm excited about this guy's skills...I was freaking out last night when he went down...I assume the wind got knocked out of him, but he came back!whew!

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
Either shave it or grow it! You are stuck in no man's land now!

Or maybe he loves fur collars?