Nice Crowd Today

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I couldn't make it. Last minute change in plans. (Retraining order from my BFF, I'm sure it's a mistake)

I couldn't, either. I just saw a snapshot on Facebook. Lol

Looks pretty full and that's cool.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
They all heard you guys werent gonna make it so finally came out to enjoy camp. They have been waiting for this day!!!

RamzFanz

Damnit
ill-kill-you.gif
They all heard you guys werent gonna make it so finally came out to enjoy camp. They have been waiting for this day!!!

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

HEYYYY!!! Lol

You just "hooked it up" all over, man. And PHX likes it. Haha

VARam

The fanbase, what's left of it, is doing their part. However, one more letdown and it's game over for the rams there. enough is enough.

RamzFanz

Damnit
The fanbase, what's left of it, is doing their part. However, one more letdown and it's game over for the rams there. enough is enough.

You may be underestimating our capacity for disappointment and optimism.

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
Sounds as though it was a fantastic day -- finished with Kurt throwing deep to Tavon !