Nice Board

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

flaram

UDFA
Thanks for the Demoff chat? New here, but been a Ram fanatic since I seen the horns Dec 10 1973
it was a Monday night game and they destroyed the Giants. Been happy and sad many times since. Thanks for the nice board.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Welcome to the board! It's a good place for Rams fans from all over, and all lengths of time. As long as you have love for the horns you'll fit in here.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
flaram said:
Thanks for the Demoff chat? New here, but been a Ram fanatic since I seen the horns Dec 10 1973
it was a Monday night game and they destroyed the Giants. Been happy and sad many times since. Thanks for the nice board.
You are most welcome. And you know of course that there is now no escape.

336492-the_shining_super.jpg

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan
Yep, black hole!

Welcome flaram! :zomg: :ja: :dancin: :nana: :wewt: :clap: :cheers:

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Lots of FL Ram Fans here Brudda...

What part of F-L-A are you Hailing from ?

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
flaram said:

Thanks Flaram!

And yes it is a good board.

I'm very proud of its content and people.

Welcome!

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Welcome aboard man. Getting a pretty damn good FL contingent. I think you'll like it here. Just good solid Rams fans.

Shawnbb158

Starter
Go Gators lol if ur a gator fan too like me awesome. If not hey we share the love of our rams! Welcome.

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
Yes, welcome to the best football board on the interweb! Also, if you're ever in the Keys on a football Sunday the Rams games are always on at my house!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
BigRamFan said:
Yes, welcome to the best football board on the interweb! Also, if you're ever in the Keys on a football Sunday the Rams games are always on at my house!
It's pretty awesome how all Rams boards lay claim to the same thing.
"Best Rams Board on the Internet."

And it's kinda bizarre how many of them are so wrong and/or are so delusional. :loco:

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
X said:
BigRamFan said:

And it's kinda bizarre how many of them are so wrong and/or are so delusional. :loco:

Read again, my friend. I've proclaimed this one best football board overall, not just Rams board. :hehe:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
BigRamFan said:
X said:
BigRamFan said:

Read again, my friend. I've proclaimed this one best football board overall, not just Rams board. :hehe:
Touche'. :tu:

ramsince62

Hall of Fame
BigRamFan said:
X said:
BigRamFan said:

Proclaimed?....happy to learn that we have royalty on board. :ww:

Just joined up today. Liking what I'm seeing so far. I've been searching for a good place to chat Rams football with fellow fans, looks like I've found that place.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Great to see you!
You too Ryan!

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan
TheRyanExpress dipping his toe:
Just joined up today. Liking what I'm seeing so far. I've been searching for a good place to chat Rams football with fellow fans, looks like I've found that place.

Welcome aboard! :zomg: :ja: :dancin: :wewt: :nana: :clap:

Loved the movie BTW. Probably Frank's best.

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan
BobCarl joining the gang:
Me too. Nice to see an refreshing place to get info about the Rams
:plus1:

Welcome BobCarl! :zomg: :ja: :dancin: :wewt: :clap: :nana: :cheers:

Your name sounds familiar. Why don't you post something on the "Introduce Yourself " thread? :spz: