NFL'S ERIC DICKERSON Hey Rams ...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

nighttrain

Legend
LET'S GET GOFF!!!

4/25/2016 9:55 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

EXCLUSIVE
042516-eric-dickerson-kaltura-1080x608.jpg

HERE'S WHY ...TMZSports.com

NFL legend Eric Dickerson knows exactly how he wants his beloved L.A. Rams to use the #1 pick in the draft -- JARED GOFF!!!

With the debate still raging between Goff and Carson Wentz ... E.D. says he's convinced Goff is the better choice -- telling TMZ Sports he's got all the right tools.

Footwork. Release. Accuracy ... as Eric put it, "I think he's the best thing out there right now."

Check out the clip ... Dickerson says the Rams are thiiiis close to being a real contender and Goff could get 'em to where they need to be.

Oh, and get this ... Dickerson says he doesn't officially work for the Rams -- but now that they're in L.A., he says he would love to hook up with the team in a professional capacity.

#MakeItHappen!

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2016/04/25/eric-dickerson-jared-goff-nfl-draft-rams/#ixzz46x3xKRfU

bluecoconuts

Legend
I love Dickerson but I remember hearing him on the radio talking about how he loves Goff so much because he came from a pro style offense.... So....

TexasRam

Legend
He may not be a scout.

He may not have ever played QB.

He may not have ever
Coached.

But he's ran for more yards in one season than anyone ever.

So... He knows football.

This should be an easy decision for us now folks.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Now loading same arguments and view points as the other threads....

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
Meh, he was a good player, but I'm not trusting his player evaluation. I'm sure there's no bias in him wanting a Cali boy at QB.

nighttrain

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Meh, he was a good player, but I'm not trusting his player evaluation. I'm sure there's no bias in him wanting a Cali boy at QB.
doubtful, he played for SMU, and i did see the blue font :)
train