NFL's biggest bandwagon fans

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
I was expecting to see Seattle at the top of the list...they're not even in the top 10?

It's a bullcrap list :jerkoff:as far as I'm concerned.
This is the correct answer.

5021664fd9769dac743b036005006d68.jpg

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I love the attitude you display about new fans. Sometimes long time fans get a bit "uppity" when someone shows an interest and is new to the team. It's not a good thing and like you I like to say "all aboard".
I WISH the Rams had a ton of bandwagon fans!!

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If you've ever been to a Browns game....no way they should make this list.

They have the least amount of bandwagon fans in the NFL.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Growing up in NJ prior to the Satelitte TV era, I was stuck with watching the Jets and Giants to get my football fix. So i got to see a lot of AFC/NFC east games. And one thing for sure, the Patriots NEVER had a big following. To me, they are the ultimate in bandwagon fans

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
Technically by this lists standard, I'm a bandwagoner since I hopped on in 2007.

Obviously I stayed for the winning and the great head coaches. Linehan, Haslett and Spags? I was really spoiled there.

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
Just curious, but why didn't you like DFW? This is a great area.
No offense intended, to you anyway @Rynie , you seem like a good guy, but the area, to me, was just awful.

I grew up in NC and when transferred to DFW I thought I had been sent to hell. It's flat (I believe the highest point of land is an overpass on I-35), dry and ugly, IMO. Oh yeah, to top that off it full of Texicans! :fighting:

I'm a "water baby", just love most water sports and being ~ 7 hours from the nearest "beach", if you can even count Corpus Christi, (yes, I totally dismissed Galveston for obvious reasons) didn't work well for me either. I truly had a hard time finding anything entertaining about the place. I know you natives just love the place but I simply can't figure out why.

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
No offense intended, to you anyway @Rynie , you seem like a good guy, but the area, to me, was just awful.

I grew up in NC and when transferred to DFW I thought I had been sent to hell. It's flat (I believe the highest point of land is an overpass on I-35), dry and ugly, IMO. Oh yeah, to top that off it full of Texicans! :fighting:

I'm a "water baby", just love most water sports and being ~ 7 hours from the nearest "beach", if you can even count Corpus Christi, (yes, I totally dismissed Galveston for obvious reasons) didn't work well for me either. I truly had a hard time finding anything entertaining about the place. I know you natives just love the place but I simply can't figure out why.
If you can't find anything entertaining between Dallas, Fort Worth, and all the rest of the metroplex, you're clearly being dramatic. I've never been to NC (obviously it's not a sought after destination for vacation), so I can't compare the two. Everything you said is subjective, which you're entitled to your opinion, but how did you live here for that long and come up with the conclusion that it's dry? Homie, it's humid as fuck here and all the lakes are like 20 feet above capacity.

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
If you can't find anything entertaining between Dallas, Fort Worth, and all the rest of the metroplex, you're clearly being dramatic. I've never been to NC (obviously it's not a sought after destination for vacation), so I can't compare the two. Everything you said is subjective, which you're entitled to your opinion, but how did you live here for that long and come up with the conclusion that it's dry? Homie, it's humid as freak here and all the lakes are like 20 feet above capacity.

I will readily cop to opinionated, but dramatic? No.

NC not a vacation destination? That cost you serious credibility.

Wasn't addressing humidity when I said "dry", and obviously this year's record breaking severe weather have the lakes full but during the time I was "sentenced" to TX summers meant everything burned up to a lovely shade of brown...different strokes, I guess.

As for my comments being subjective, you did ask why *I* didn't like it there.

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
True, I did. But there's nothing entertaining here? That blows my mind. Six Flags, Hurricane, Harbor, 3 major sports teams, great restaurants, museums, omni theater, stockyards in Fort worth, lakes, etc. You couldn't find anything entertaining with all of that? Come on.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
True, I did. But there's nothing entertaining here? That blows my mind. Six Flags, Hurricane, Harbor, 3 major sports teams, great restaurants, museums, omni theater, stockyards in Fort worth, lakes, etc. You couldn't find anything entertaining with all of that? Come on.
Having lived here since 1991 and raised a family here, this my take:
Pros:
* There is a lot to do, especially for families
* The cost of living is a great benefit
* It is centrally located in the U.S. so flights are reasonable and shorter than living on a coast
* The economy is among some of the most resilient in the U.S. I survived the mortgage crisis here and am in the business!

Cons:
* It is flat and not very pretty in most parts of the metroplex. I played Stevens Park golf course last Saturday for the first time... one of the few areas that I have been truly impressed with the beauty of the area... got a bite to eat in the Bishop Arts District... also beautiful. The area around Colonial and the zoo in FW. There are spots... but, for the most part, it's flat and treeless (Frisco, for example). Just not pretty (to me).
* The climate is crazy (yes, that can be said about anywhere... but I've lived in a few other states and TX is one of the craziest).
Most years, the summers are a long stretch of nasty hot and humid days (in fact, we're heading into another prolonged period of 100 degree days ahead right now :(). The winters? Ice storms? Not fun.
Oh, and let's not forget the severe thunderstorms with the hail... and, of course, tornadoes.

Like most places, it's a mixed bag. Even San Diego... which has everything I could ever want has one big drawback: Cost of living. Very few places are perfect for what you're looking for.

I'm getting a little closer to retirement and I can definitely say that I will not be spending my retirement in TX... I grew up by the ocean and I will do everyting I can to retire near it.

But, DFW has been good for me... I don't regret moving here... it just won't be my final destination.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I've never been to NC (obviously it's not a sought after destination for vacation), so I can't compare the two.
Oh it most certainly is. Can't get these freaking people to leave either. Tourists are here for the Summer because the weather is flat-out awesome, and they're here for the Autumn season because of the natural beauty of Western North Carolina (especially in the Blue Ridge Mountains). I see almost just as many out of town plates here as I see local plates.

Maybe it's not a tourist destination in the sense that there are huge amusement parks, but there is Carowinds, and that place is pretty cool, and a lot of people end up going to Asheville because of the culture, shops and food. But the major draw is the scenery. It really is awe-inspriring.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Oh it most certainly is. Can't get these freaking people to leave either. Tourists are here for the Summer because the weather is flat-out awesome, and they're here for the Autumn season because of the natural beauty of Western North Carolina (especially in the Blue Ridge Mountains). I see almost just as many out of town plates here as I see local plates.

Maybe it's not a tourist destination in the sense that there are huge amusement parks, but there is Carowinds, and that place is pretty cool, and a lot of people end up going to Asheville because of the culture, shops and food. But the major draw is the scenery. It really is awe-inspriring.
And then there are the sharks... so you have that. :p

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
X - everything being relative (including humidity - (see what I did there), - I freak when humidity hits 30% here in Vegas - half dreading St. Louis in mid-September:cautious:), how does NC compare to Florida?

Last edited: