NFL’s best-selling jerseys

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Really?!? I never would have guessed that. Well yeah then Jerruh has the market cornered on alcy fans.

I had to join some kind of special club at a national chain restaurant in order to be allowed to order a cocktail with my dinner.... I still don't know how I was able to join. Weird.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I could believe that they have the most fans,,, but no way are they the most loyal.

Most whacked... YES, but not most loyal. ;)
How could any team but the Rams have the most loyal fans. It's easy to stick around when you're winning. After what we've been through in the last 3 decades!!! IT's GOTTA BE US!!!!

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Say what you want
Okay....
I hate the Cowboys...Just like @Prime Time said...I remember that 37-7 game...didn't remember the score...Newhouse, Preston & Drew Pearson (no relation), that damn Hollywood dunk....Maniamal...Too Tall, Harvey Martin....DD Lewis....
I hate Dallas
sign0099.gif
...I hate the Vikings
sign0099.gif
...I hate the Steelers
sign0099.gif
...I hate the 9ers
sign0099.gif
....I hate the Skins
sign0099.gif
...I hate the Bears
sign0099.gif

Hell, I barely have enough left for the Seahawks
sign0099.gif
...but I hate those damn Seahawks too....:argue::hatin:

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I had to join some kind of special club at a national chain restaurant in order to be allowed to order a cocktail with my dinner.... I still don't know how I was able to join. Weird.

Interesting. They do that around here too but I don't know of any county in PA that is dry. The reason for it is so they can allow smoking. It is called a social club. The smoking is why I don't belong. I don't want to smell cigarettes with my dinner. At some of the small firehall bars the smoke is so thick it deters visibility.

551staaa

Unsubstantiated Reality
That is some impressive facts. It is hard to believe but that is one of the benefits of longevity I guess. When did the Cowboys franchise start? Still though, the players that sell the most jersey's for the Boys are Bryant and Witten? Are they the best players? I guess maybe they are. Hmmm. If I was a Cowboys fan whose jersey would I wear? Maybe Staubach, Randy White, Dorsett. Of the current team? That is a tough one. It definitely would not be Dez Bryant. I guess I could see wearing a Witten Jersey.

I think I would have to go with Tom Landry's fedora.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on...cowboys-are-americas-least-favorite-nfl-teams

POLL: The Patriots and Cowboys are America's least-favorite NFL teams
By John Breech | CBSSports.com

Cowboys-Patriots-hated-02-06-16.jpg

America doesn't seem to like the Cowboys or Patriots. (USATSI)

People in America don't agree on much, but apparently they can agree on at least one thing: their mutual hatred of the Cowboys and Patriots. According to a recent poll conducted by Public Policy Polling, New England and Dallas are America's two least-favorite NFL teams.

In the poll of 410 "self-described NFL fans," 23 percent of respondents said that the Patriots were their least-favorite team in the NFL. Another 20 percent said it was the Cowboys. No other team received over nine percent of the vote.

As it turns out, America seems to have a love-hate relationship with the Cowboys and Patriots, because they also did well in the favorite team category. The Patriots ranked third (11 percent of the vote) and the Cowboys ranked fourth (10 percent) on the list of America's favorite teams. Both teams finished behind the Packers and Panthers, who received 15 and 13 percent of the vote.

The poll was taken on Feb. 2 and 3, so it kind of makes sense that the Panthers are ranked high. On the other hand though, the Broncos didn't exactly get a Super Bowl bump: Denver was ranked as America's sixth-favorite team.

The poll also revealed that Cam Newton is pretty popular. The Panthers quarterback is viewed favorably by 57 percent of the country, which was well above Tom Brady's rating. The Patriots quarterback is only viewed favorably by 46 percent of the country.

Both those guys will probably be happy to know that they're way ahead of Roger Goodell, who's only viewed favorably by 19 percent of the country.

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on...cowboys-are-americas-least-favorite-nfl-teams

POLL: The Patriots and Cowboys are America's least-favorite NFL teams
By John Breech | CBSSports.com

Cowboys-Patriots-hated-02-06-16.jpg

America doesn't seem to like the Cowboys or Patriots. (USATSI)

People in America don't agree on much, but apparently they can agree on at least one thing: their mutual hatred of the Cowboys and Patriots. According to a recent poll conducted by Public Policy Polling, New England and Dallas are America's two least-favorite NFL teams.

In the poll of 410 "self-described NFL fans," 23 percent of respondents said that the Patriots were their least-favorite team in the NFL. Another 20 percent said it was the Cowboys. No other team received over nine percent of the vote.

As it turns out, America seems to have a love-hate relationship with the Cowboys and Patriots, because they also did well in the favorite team category. The Patriots ranked third (11 percent of the vote) and the Cowboys ranked fourth (10 percent) on the list of America's favorite teams. Both teams finished behind the Packers and Panthers, who received 15 and 13 percent of the vote.

The poll was taken on Feb. 2 and 3, so it kind of makes sense that the Panthers are ranked high. On the other hand though, the Broncos didn't exactly get a Super Bowl bump: Denver was ranked as America's sixth-favorite team.

The poll also revealed that Cam Newton is pretty popular. The Panthers quarterback is viewed favorably by 57 percent of the country, which was well above Tom Brady's rating. The Patriots quarterback is only viewed favorably by 46 percent of the country.

Both those guys will probably be happy to know that they're way ahead of Roger Goodell, who's only viewed favorably by 19 percent of the country.
Is this supposed to be some sort of revelation? It's pretty common knowledge everyone hates the Cowboys. We still have the biggest, most loyal fanbase.

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
Crazy ass Texans...

There's nothing else to do in the county on Sunday. The damn county is Dry (no alcohol) last time I was there. Jerry World is probably the only place you can legally drink in that whole area... especially on a Sunday.
This is completely wrong on every level. Tarrant County isn't dry. You can buy beer at the Wal-Mart (or any gas station) across the street on Sunday. There are multiple bars within a mile you can drink at. You can't buy beer until noon at the stores on Sundays, but that's it. It's always been that way. I'm not sure where you thought you were, but it wasn't Tarrant county. You may be talking about the old stadium in Irving. Irving was dry at the time, but the stadium was on the edge of Irving and dallas, so even then your dramatic rant is useless.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
This is completely wrong on every level. Tarrant County isn't dry. You can buy beer at the Wal-Mart (or any gas station) across the street on Sunday. There are multiple bars within a mile you can drink at. You can't buy beer until noon at the stores on Sundays, but that's it. It's always been that way. I'm not sure where you thought you were, but it wasn't Tarrant county. You may be talking about the old stadium in Irving. Irving was dry at the time, but the stadium was on the edge of Irving and dallas, so even then your dramatic rant is useless.

Hahahahahahahahhaahhahaahahha

Not being able to buy alcohol is a serious problem in my world. I don't know what county it was,,, but I was in Dallas Ft Worth... it was about 5 years ago... no alcohol allowed.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Is this supposed to be some sort of revelation? It's pretty common knowledge everyone hates the Cowboys. We still have the biggest, most loyal fanbase.

Did you read the whole article?

As it turns out, America seems to have a love-hate relationship with the Cowboys and Patriots, because they also did well in the favorite team category. The Patriots ranked third (11 percent of the vote) and the Cowboys ranked fourth (10 percent) on the list of America's favorite teams.

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
Hahahahahahahahhaahhahaahahha

Not being able to buy alcohol is a serious problem in my world. I don't know what county it was,,, but I was in Dallas Ft Worth... it was about 5 years ago... no alcohol allowed.
Well, it definitely wasn't in the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex, because you can buy alcohol in every county.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend

My hatred for teams stems from memorable transgressions against my team. Despite being so polarizing to most, Dallas is not on my shit list. I actually feel sorry for Cowboy fans. I wouldn't want t the owner to be the GM of my team.

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
My hatred for teams stems from memorable transgressions against my team. Despite being so polarizing to most, Dallas is not on my crap list. I actually feel sorry for Cowboy fans. I wouldn't want t the owner to be the GM of my team.
Trust me. NO fan likes that situation. It doesn't matter how many mistakes he makes, he's not firing himself. He wouldn't last.more than 4 years on any other team as GM if he were actually held accountable. It sucks. I loathe Jerry with a passion.