NFL's 10 most dominant defenses for 2014(Rams not included)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

fearsomefour

Legend
Not much projection here. Didnt expect any. Projecting TB and the Jets? Ehh.
The one that is funny to me is Denver. With that hurry up high powered offense the other team gets more possessions and is usually playing from behind. Denver won't have the stats to end up that high.

Athos

Legend
Jets?

Broncos?

Mmmkay.

Sure.

I think Carolina may take a step back though. Not for anything particular reason except that offense jettisoned pretty much every offensive skill player with experience on roster outside of Scam Newton, the O may not stay on the field long enough to keep their D rested.

Oh well. QBs will learn firsthand just how filthy our D will be this season when Quinn, Donald, and Long all meet in the middle and break Kaeperprick to pieces.

SWMO Fan

UDFA
Name
Mike
I don't see a reason to get excited about a preseason ranking. I agree with those who believe our young secondary is suspect, and that is probably the reason we didn't rank top 10 before the season. With our new DC I'm thinking our secondary will improve and by the end of the season our D will be top 10. Very likely top 3 IMO.

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
n36w32vp8ebdi4o3raq9.jpeg

SN's Vinnie IyerVerified account

@vinnieiyer
NFL & Fantasy Football Writer, Podcaster, Prognosticator, Mock Drafter for Sporting News. Humble Pop-Culture Observer and Fan of All Things#Northwestern.
Heeeeeres Vinnie! sounds like a real well rounded and knowledgable football guy. shmuck....