NFLN Special ...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Sorry Ram Bros. I got jacked up for a new feature. Please excuse my attitude as I'm originally from PD Board and used to fighting I guess. It will NEVER happen again. And to Dave, I personally apologize to you. Hope you guys grant me a fresh start and a chance at redemption.

Many of us here had trouble shaking the PD forum habits. And from time to time you will see someone start to flare up.....I know that I have when challenged. But mods step in pretty quick. We really try to keep it so nobody has to feel aggressive and with credit to the Mods/creators and willing posters it works pretty well for about 99% of the time. Hope you enjoy your time here and become a happy contributor to the forum. The more the merrier.

Name
rick
Nah Dave I'm not that new of a dog. Just turned 50. I'm Old School like you. There's plenty YOU can teach me Bro. Never saw Roman or Deacon play. Never saw a game in Blue/White unis. Can't wait to see the L.A. Rams 2016 and forever.

Name
rick
Many of us here had trouble shaking the PD forum habits. And from time to time you will see someone start to flare up.....I know that I have when challenged. But mods step in pretty quick. We really try to keep it so nobody has to feel aggressive and with credit to the Mods/creators and willing posters it works pretty well for about 99% of the time. Hope you enjoy your time here and become a happy contributor to the forum. The more the merrier.
Thank You my Ram Brother. and once again sorry for the lip. Breaking away from PD habit as we speak.

Name
rick
Lets try a little something here and first I'll advise you to learn and exercise a little something called tact, Dave is a respected and liked member of the forum to which you're a new member. Use a little bit of tact and you might eventually attain his status.

Secondly he's relaying what the NFLN relayed to it's audience in a commercial. If you don't like what was said in the commercial take it up with the NFLN. Chaces are very good they advertised exactly what Dave relayed and it wasn't the whole truth just an advertisement to pique the interest of the LA market and Rams fans.

Thirdly there is a show that is on later that night called "NFL 360 Hosted by Rich Eisen" where according to the guide "Rich Eisen looks into the stories and people that help define what the NFL has become today focusing on the compelling and intriguing storylines." Now I don't know about you but in my book one of the biggest stories of the NFL right now is the Rams. They moved, they traded up for the 1st pick and they have a maturing and developing roster that's setting themselves up to compete. To me the description of this Rich Eisen show fits the Rams to a T.

So in closing get your panties out of a bunch for the perceived wrong you feel Dave did to you and pay attention to the NFLN. You might end up enjoying what you see that day. And if you don't you for sure can't blame Dave or anybody but the NFLN because he was kind enough to give fellow Rams fans a heads up on what the NFLN described as their programming for this day in particular.
I apologize and duly noted. From now on, no acrimony.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
Sorry Ram Bros. I got jacked up for a new feature. Please excuse my attitude as I'm originally from PD Board and used to fighting I guess. It will NEVER happen again. And to Dave, I personally apologize to you. Hope you guys grant me a fresh start and a chance at redemption.

I apologize and duly noted. From now on, no acrimony.

Your last posts show class, something your first few certainly did not...You'll be welcome here for sure...Your PD experience is duly noted...Wecome to a much less combative venue..BTW, if you're ONLY FIFTYish, you are indeed a young pup...WELCOME !!!

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Thank You my Ram Brother. and once again sorry for the lip. Breaking away from PD habit as we speak.
You'll like it.
Lots of football talk (amongst other topics) and nobody cruising around pissing on everyone.

Great board, with great members.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
MJD and some other dude are going to be talking about the return of Rams football to LA.

Name
rick
Your last posts show class, something your first few certainly did not...You'll be welcome here for sure...Your PD experience is duly noted...Wecome to a much less combative venue..BTW, if you're ONLY FIFTYish, you are indeed a young pup...WELCOME !!!
Thanks. Can't believe I'm actually a "young pup" for 50-I LOVE IT! Alright, this is my kinda crowd. I grew up during the pain of the Minnesota and Dallas Playoff losses of the 70s. Glad I can commiserate with my brethren.