NFLN Special ...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Just as a "Heads-Up" I heard on NFLN that this coming Thursday, that's June 16th, at 8:00 pm EST / 5:00 pm PST. They will be airing a Special on " The Return of Football to Los Angeles" It's sounds like it will be very interesting! I just thought all my ROD Brothers & Sisters should know about it!!(y):D

smram

Rookie
Name
Steve
Thanks Dave. I just checked my guide for that time and it shows a football life - Fearsome Foursome. Maybe they'll update it later?

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Browsing the guide for this I also found Monday at 11am PST they're replaying SB XXXIV with Kurt Warners A football life at 6pm that same day and SB highlights right after. Also it looks like from 1-3pm during the week it's hour long mini camp live look insiders.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Fri 6/17 at 12 am they are showing SB XIV. I dont think I've ever watched the 1st half of that game, I got lost in a church that was under construction and missed the 1st half when I was young.

Name
rick
What the He'll is the OP talking about? It's not listed in the television listings nor the online listings. Thanks for the false info bro..

Name
rick
Wow Mike Schad, your just as bad of a poster as you were a first round pick. Chill out.
So I'm a bad poster for pointing out what is UP TO NOW false info. Ok Thanks for the lesson poster boy.

MOD EDIT: Not allowed here. Check your PM.

Last edited by a moderator:

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I hope like He'll he's right and I'm wrong.

The listing is "A Football Life." About the Fearsome Foursome so in that the NFLN will talk about football being back in Los Angeles, that's how they usually do it..

Mike Schad Queens College Ontario, Thank God the Rams drafted Tom Newberry in round two to make up for it, but nice!

Name
rick
The listing is "A Football Life." About the Fearsome Foursome so in that the NFLN will talk about football being back in Los Angeles, that's how they usually do it..

Mike Schad Queens College Ontario, Thank God the Rams drafted Tom Newberry in round two to make up for it, but nice!
Our Beloved Rams actually drafted a guy from a Canadian College in the 1ST ROUND when he coulda been had towards the end of the draft or as an UDFA.That was our Rams..you gotta love em.

Name
rick
We've ALL seen a Football Life Fearsome Foursome, Dick Vermeil, Kurt Warner etc a MILLION TIMES! The OP made it sound like there was a NEW and what sounded like Great Production coming on. To post this and say Fearsome Foursome is on so he's correct is incorrect. And his post is misleading and somewhat irresponsible.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We've ALL seen a Football Life Fearsome Foursome, Dick Vermeil, Kurt Warner etc a MILLION TIMES! The OP made it sound like there was a NEW and what sounded like Great Production coming on. To post this and say Fearsome Foursome is on so he's correct is incorrect. And his post is misleading and somewhat irresponsible.

Lets try a little something here and first I'll advise you to learn and exercise a little something called tact, Dave is a respected and liked member of the forum to which you're a new member. Use a little bit of tact and you might eventually attain his status.

Secondly he's relaying what the NFLN relayed to it's audience in a commercial. If you don't like what was said in the commercial take it up with the NFLN. Chaces are very good they advertised exactly what Dave relayed and it wasn't the whole truth just an advertisement to pique the interest of the LA market and Rams fans.

Thirdly there is a show that is on later that night called "NFL 360 Hosted by Rich Eisen" where according to the guide "Rich Eisen looks into the stories and people that help define what the NFL has become today focusing on the compelling and intriguing storylines." Now I don't know about you but in my book one of the biggest stories of the NFL right now is the Rams. They moved, they traded up for the 1st pick and they have a maturing and developing roster that's setting themselves up to compete. To me the description of this Rich Eisen show fits the Rams to a T.

So in closing get your panties out of a bunch for the perceived wrong you feel Dave did to you and pay attention to the NFLN. You might end up enjoying what you see that day. And if you don't you for sure can't blame Dave or anybody but the NFLN because he was kind enough to give fellow Rams fans a heads up on what the NFLN described as their programming for this day in particular.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
So I'm a bad poster for pointing out what is UP TO NOW false info. Ok Thanks for the lesson poster boy.

Saying "what the hell is he talking about" and "thanks for the false info bro" is sort of out of form for this board. For a guy new to the forum what kind of name are you trying to make for yourself? Just saying. Read the rules or talk to a mod and see what is acceptable here. Trying to fit in is better than trying to stand out for negative reasons. The whole reason this board was created was to avoid any name calling or post bashing etc.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
DUDE!!!! What the hell? You lookin for a power wedgie or what????:huh:

View: https://youtu.be/LrxjvmZrq5E

den-the-coach

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis

Okay relax Francis, I understand that, however, that is what is listed and I would not be surprised before going to it, they will talk about football coming back to Los Angeles which will be new. it might only be for 10 minutes, however, it should be new information.

NFLN does that all the time right before what is listed, but how about you record it and then if there is nothing to see, no harm, no foul. I'm sure @DaveFan'51 will go into more detail when he can.

Name
rick
Sorry Ram Bros. I got jacked up for a new feature. Please excuse my attitude as I'm originally from PD Board and used to fighting I guess. It will NEVER happen again. And to Dave, I personally apologize to you. Hope you guys grant me a fresh start and a chance at redemption.

den-the-coach

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Sorry Ram Bros. I got jacked up for a new feature. Please excuse my attitude as I'm originally from PD Board and used to fighting I guess. It will NEVER happen again. And to Dave, I personally apologize to you. Hope you guys grant me a fresh start and a chance at redemption.

No worries, love the spirit and looking forward to the new dog teaching this old dog some new tricks.