NFLN Re-air: Rams @ Dallas tonight at 8

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

HeiseNBerg

Pro Bowler
NFL Network will re-air the Rams - Cowboys game from Week 4 tonight at 8pm ET (5pm PT).

Spoiler alert: the good guys win.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
NFL Network will re-air the Rams - Cowboys game from Week 4 tonight at 8pm ET (5pm PT).

Spoiler alert: the good guys win.
I don't know why they would choice to re-air the Cowboys game, unless it's because the Cowpie's didn't make it to the Playoffs, again!!(y):LOL::D

I would have preferred they showed us dismantling the Sea-Chickens, just to show us at our Best!!:D

HeiseNBerg

Pro Bowler
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I don't know why they would choice to re-air the Cowboys game, unless it's because the Cowpie's didn't make it to the Playoffs, again!!(y):LOL::D

I would have preferred they showed us dismantling the Sea-Chickens, just to show us at our Best!!:D
They typically choose games that are more tightly contested, where it's still anybody's game in the dying minutes.

Q729

Legend

Maybe they chose this game because they feel it was the turning point and want to sell the Rams to non-believers; you know, convert some of those Cowboys fans that are in LA!

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don't normally rewatch games, but I am so over the top stoked about the game tomorrow night, this is like rewatching a great movie when it first plays on TV.....No pressure, just fun.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Seriously, our defense is so much better today. Against the cowgirls, we had guys out of their gaps and not playing very well against the run. Our defense is so much better. Atlanta thinks they are going to run all over us, and I really think they will be in for a big surprise tomorrow. We may give up a couple 15-20 yard runs, but they are going to have to earn every yard. We need to smash Freeman and Coleman every time they touch the ball. Gang tackle the sh*t out of them. Once we shut down their running attack, then we focus on breaking Ryan and the passing game.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
That’s a freaking catch :mad:
I remember mentioning this in the game day thread, but these officials had a real difficult time determining if receivers got two feet down on a bunch of the catches. The catch by Woods was a touchdown, but we got it on the next play. Bad thing was losing the challenge and not having one in the 2nd half if we needed it..

Q729

Legend
I wonder where we'll be 24 hours from now. As in game situation and state of mind. lol.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
After watching this game we need TJ to have a big game . He's due .

Q729

Legend
Still glad McVay follows my "don't go for 2 until you need the points" mentality.