NFLN- Rams vs Chiefs

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I see they have the game on from 10 to 12 EST Saturday night. The game starts at 9 right? I guess they are going to be condensing it an hour delayed? Never seen them do that while game is still live. They usually do it hours later. This is a little confusing to me.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
No the game is live. It starts at 6pm PT. second week in a row I don't have to use some crap streaming site.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
The game is at 9pm. So they're going to join in and miss the entire first hour? That seems pretty stupid

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Wait wtf? They can't just cut into the 4th stringers at the end of the early game?
Yeah, that's kinda screwed up. They'll join the Rams game after the starters are long gone, probably close to the two minute warning before halftime.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
they've done this the last couple years on some preseason games...to see the whole game, you probably need to tape the next showing later that next day...

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
they've done this the last couple years on some preseason games...to see the whole game, you probably need to tape the next showing later that next day...
5:00am the next day, a 2.5 hour viewing. That's condensed a bit.

Last edited:

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Wait wtf? They can't just cut into the 4th stringers at the end of the early game?

They game will be an hour in so you will get to see some of the 2nd team at least, it better than nothing at all and they will replay the game in its entirety later on.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
To anyone that has Internet these are pretty easy to find online

RamsCardsJazz

Starter
I guess the one positive of being in St. Louis, is that they are showing Chiefs preseason games, so I will get to see this.

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
No the game is live. It starts at 6pm PT. second week in a row I don't have to use some crap streaming site.

What? You mean the Rams are finally being televised nationally?

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don't get this move NFLN. We all know that the starters and anybody really worth watching is likely going to be out of the game for the last hour so you'll show the 3rd team in one game instead of the 1st team in another? Makes no sense.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
For folks that live in So. Cal the game will be seen in its entirety on CBS 2 @ 6:00pm. Pre-game @ 5:30. NFLN will start their Rams/Chiefs coverage @ 7:00pm PST.