NFLN interviews Jared Goff

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
How could he possibly be worse than Barkley at golf?
Not golfing much? I'm worse than Barkley and I'd wager 95% of this board is too. As he said "I'll be good at golf after my football career."

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Not golfing much? I'm worse than Barkley and I'd wager 95% of this board is too. As he said "I'll be good at golf after my football career."
I'll take that bet! Have you seen that guy swing? It's painful as hell just to watch.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Well, not the greatest interview Goff not the most inspiring of speakers I still think he's just too apprehensive of saying something wrong, but live a little. I realize today you have to be every so careful, however, but I liked to see some animation or the reason that Barkley beat me today was because of the buffet dinner, I will get him tomorrow.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
I actually heard this interview...and I'll tell you....the part about downfield passing made me smile....

My buddy was ragging on the size of his neck & shoulders tho....LOL

Ram65

Legend
http://www.scoring.r2it.com/golf/acc/Leaderboard.aspx

Two days of scoring. Charles plays a lot but. I bet Goff doesn't play much at all.

Michaels 104 100
Goff 104 103
Barkley 105 103

Marshal Faulk tied for 5th with Aaron Rodgers 75 74.

I actually heard this interview...and I'll tell you....the part about downfield passing made me smile....

My buddy was ragging on the size of his neck & shoulders tho....LOL

The downfield passing caught my attention too. It's going to be nice to have a real NFL offense.

tomas

Pro Bowler
Name
tomas
tenor.gif

booty-cup-flip1.gif

Ramon Ram

Starter
The part that caught my attention was that he's seen Gurley working harder than he's seen him in a long time. What does that mean?
He's only been around him for a year, did that mean that he worked hard early and then slack off a bit?

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Well, not the greatest interview Goff not the most inspiring of speakers I still think he's just too apprehensive of saying something wrong, but live a little. I realize today you have to be every so careful, however, but I liked to see some animation or the reason that Barkley beat me today was because of the buffet dinner, I will get him tomorrow.

Horrible interview and Goff seemed totally disinterested. It's disappointing because he got tossed softballs, he should get someone to help him with this because he is going to have mics in his face constantly in LA and I'd hate to see him come off badly. He needs a little polishing.

It was good to hear and it'll be even better to see!!!

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
He seems like such a chill dude. Like nothing bothers him. I think we see a whole new guy this season.

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
Was he golfing from a left handed stance? Could be camera, could also be that I don't know much about golf.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Was he golfing from a left handed stance? Could be camera, could also be that I don't know much about golf.
He was golfing lefty yes. Also for any of you that haven't been to this event it's a great time. Weather up at the event today is a beautiful sunny 84. Lots of celebrities and they're all right there and accessible to the fans and interact with them a great deal. Just flipped the TV over to it's coverage and you've got the threesome at #17 of Steph Curry, Tony Romo and Justin Timberlake. While they're waiting to tee off they're playing a JT song as he and Curry are shooting hoops to a basket just off the tee box. Then after Steph takes his shot he drops his club and runs a go route that Romo throws to him. JT takes his tee shot then Romo steps up and after he hits his tee shot he and JT do a little flee flicker with a deep pass to Steph. It's fun like this all week and if you're planning a vacation in this region this week is a good time to go.

SteveBrown

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
Goff doesn't have such great verbals skills-- a lot of doctor don't, either. SO what. Marc Bulger certainly couldn't speak, but he could throw....uh oh, I better stop typing now

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Goff doesn't have such great verbals skills-- a lot of doctor don't, either. SO what. Marc Bulger certainly couldn't speak, but he could throw....uh oh, I better stop typing now
Here comes the Bulger vs Warner debates

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
I was expecting way worse after reading these comments. I thought he was pretty much the same as every other interview. Great line about being good at golf AFTER he's done with football.