NFL2Go

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
So, I started using this service last night with the first preseason game. It's pretty slick for what you pay. It's basically the NFL.com live game service for $25 for the whole year. You can stream up to 1080p, but I downgraded to 720p on my PC because it was making me nauseous from frame drops.

The price is $25 but you have to donate to the site in bitcoin to get the service. I downloaded an app on my phone called "Circle" to buy the bitcoin. After I made my donation, it took about 4 hours for the site to update my account to the 2015 badge that gets you access to the live games.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
So, I started using this service last night with the first preseason game. It's pretty slick for what you pay. It's basically the NFL.com live game service for $25 for the whole year. You can stream up to 1080p, but I downgraded to 720p on my PC because it was making me nauseous from frame drops.

The price is $25 but you have to donate to the site in bitcoin to get the service. I downloaded an app on my phone called "Circle" to buy the bitcoin. After I made my donation, it took about 4 hours for the site to update my account to the 2015 badge that gets you access to the live games.
Is it all games?

myronjax

UDFA

So, for $25 i can subscribe to this and watch every Rams game live? Or will this be a delayed broadcast?

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Is it all games?

So far, yes. I've seen all games listed. I would think if there was one that wouldn't be on there it would have been Rams vs. Raiders

So, for $25 i can subscribe to this and watch every Rams game live? Or will this be a delayed broadcast?

All games are live in HD quality.

Now to both of you. This is my first time using this. I have no idea how long it will be around, or if it will get shut down. Spend money there at your own risk. I can set up a guide to show you the quickest way to sign up if you'd like.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
Yes do please. Can I sign up with a PS3?

I tried to play the games through my PS4 browser. But, since the player uses flash, you have to use their legacy player. The quality was choppy at best. I wouldn't recommend it.

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
I'm excited to see how it pans out. It basically exists secretly for ex-pats out of the US to watch the NFL when there's no access to Direct TV. It seems last year it caught some buzz and a lot of people caught onto it. I'm just worried the buzz may have turned into a giddy squeal now and the powers that be find out and pull the plug.

$25 is definitely worth the risk though, and I feel like if it's still live and kicking after week one, I'll have to buy in.

iced

this would be awesome for me - i often use my TV as a monitor to watch movies and tv shows

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
I'd like to point out that you get all the perks that the NFL.com packages offers when you sign up for this. Coaches film (all 22, endzone) , nfl network, red zone.

iced

I'd like to point out that you get all the perks that the NFL.com packages offers when you sign up for this. Coaches film (all 22, endzone) , nfl network, red zone.

i'm just worried it will be up come week 1

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
i'm just worried it will be up come week 1

Yea, I am too. I went ahead with it, because it's almost the same price as the preseason package for NFL was last year. So i'll get my money's worth if I get through preseason.

myronjax

UDFA
So far, yes. I've seen all games listed. I would think if there was one that wouldn't be on there it would have been Rams vs. Raiders

All games are live in HD quality.

Now to both of you. This is my first time using this. I have no idea how long it will be around, or if it will get shut down. Spend money there at your own risk. I can set up a guide to show you the quickest way to sign up if you'd like.
$25 risk, high reward-i'll take a shot! Anything beats listening to Germans (nothing personal, mind you) do play-by-play. I should have learned more German than how to order beer and pizza during my 2 years there while in the Air Force many years ago. :) Thanks for your efforts Chris! How do we do this?

wmc540

Pro Bowler
I would definitely use extreme caution if you thinking about signing up for that service

psxpaul

Rookie
Name
Paul
He probably means to use a VPN. Its a service you can use to route all of your internet traffic through another server. A lot of people use it to sign up for services not available in their country, like if you want to sign up for Netflix but you live in Brazil or something. It also makes it much harder to track illegal traffic back to actual people.

I just signed up for PIA, I think it was like $40 for the whole year.

iced

I would definitely use extreme caution if you thinking about signing up for that service

Care to elaborate?

You're not required to download software like a VPN I don't think, so what else causes concern?

wmc540

Pro Bowler
Care to elaborate?

You're not required to download software like a VPN I don't think, so what else causes concern?

Well its not legal or endorsed by the NFL. The NFL gets illegal free streams shut down all of the time, but this site has the audacity to try and charge for their product. Talk about a legal bullseye for the NFL to try and go after all involved.

V3

Hall of Fame
Well its not legal or endorsed by the NFL. The NFL gets illegal free streams shut down all of the time, but this site has the audacity to try and charge for their product. Talk about a legal bullseye for the NFL to try and go after all involved.
The NFL would then target the people providing the streams, not the streamers. Also, if you use a VPN, they won't know if you were even streaming it so they couldn't go after you.

V3

Hall of Fame
He probably means to use a VPN. Its a service you can use to route all of your internet traffic through another server. A lot of people use it to sign up for services not available in their country, like if you want to sign up for Netflix but you live in Brazil or something. It also makes it much harder to track illegal traffic back to actual people.

I just signed up for PIA, I think it was like $40 for the whole year.
I've had PIA for years. It's one of the better services out there, just in case others were wondering. They recently tested a bunch for IPv6 leakage and PIA was one of the few that DIDN'T have any issues.

http://www.pcworld.com/article/2943...-may-not-be-as-safe-as-you-think-you-are.html

blue4

Hall of Fame
Name
blue4

I've had PIA for years. It's one of the better services out there, just in case others were wondering. They recently tested a bunch for IPv6 leakage and PIA was one of the few that DIDN'T have any issues.

http://www.pcworld.com/article/2943...-may-not-be-as-safe-as-you-think-you-are.html

Forrest Gump Smart Man.jpg