NFL will look at making QBs safer

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
I'm thinking about starting a new professional league,they will play football,novel huh?

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
Screw this. Fans of NFL football need a Bill of Rights. If the NFL intends to change rules, the Fans need input.

1. All football players are created equal.
2. The Spirit of football requires that athletes suffer some pain.
3. Protection rules should only govern safety issues, such as Punters and Place kickers in vulnerable positions. Medical issues, such as concussions, may be valid, but require Fan representation to secure the Spirit of the game.
4. Fan representatives will be a quorum of the teams with the 10 worst records of the previous season, 1 representative per.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I'm thinking about starting a new professional league,they will play football,novel huh?
That should work for about 11 minutes until you get your first class-action suit.
People think it's Goodell who's ruining the game; but in fact, it's the lawyers.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Make holding legal and problem solved.

Anyone who thinks is game is being sissified or feminized or becoming soft I will say this. Go tell that to the guys playing, they'll slap you across the face.

EastRam

Pro Bowler
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Anyone who thinks is game is being sissified or feminized or becoming soft I will say this. Go tell that to the guys playing, they'll slap you across the face.

I may try that just for fun. :heh:

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
Could any of this be attributed to the new collective bargaining agreement.....hmmmmm

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
That should work for about 11 minutes until you get your first class-action suit.
People think it's Goodell who's ruining the game; but in fact, it's the lawyers.
Which would be a pretty long life span for most of my projects:wow:

I agree on the Goodell contention,he's doing everything he is to keep the lawyers at bay and FWIW is doing it well,it's just the things he has to do to accomplish it that piss me off.

Thordaddy

Name
Rich

I would say that depends on whether they play offense or defense,but if they did I'd accuse them of bullying:jerkoff:

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
Phx didn't and I don't think Thor owns a clock. Sun Dial maybe but.... Just sayin'
Akshully, Stu I have a Citezen Ecodrive but it's still on DST cuz my daughter has to reset it for me twice a year,and she hasn't come "down" since the time change:disappoint:
I've got an instruction manual in five languages,nun uv witch I speak apparently:uhm:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Akshully, Stu I have a Citezen Ecodrive but it's still on DST cuz my daughter has to reset it for me twice a year,and she hasn't come "down" since the time change:disappoint:
I've got an instruction manual in five languages,nun uv witch I speak apparently:uhm:

Let's see... Mine is in Chinese, Korean, Swahili, french, Hillbilly.... Hey! You've run out of excuses man. :cheese:

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon

I guaranteed you that will not happen!