NFL Trade Deadline Update?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

paceram

Pro Bowler
Just curious if there is any news about the Rams making any trades before this afternoon's deadline? I honestly don't foresee any earth shattering trades by the Rams but a minor trade or two by the Rams won't surprise me. I just hope the Rams don't get desperate and make any foolish trades that they might regret later. I would rather see them keep a player than to give him away (unless, of course, they plan on releasing him anyway).

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Just curious if there is any news about the Rams making any trades before this afternoon's deadline? I honestly don't foresee any earth shattering trades by the Rams but a minor trade or two by the Rams won't surprise me. I just hope the Rams don't get desperate and make any foolish trades that they might regret later. I would rather see them keep a player than to give him away (unless, of course, they plan on releasing him anyway).
What Time is the "Dead-Line"?

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Usually nothing happens around the trade deadline. I don't expect anything, but if there's any good deals to be had I hope we make the moves. We need to upgrade talent on this team.

Last edited:

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'd love to rescue Vincent Jackson from Tampa. Oh, and I'd like to win the lottery tonight. Not sure which one is more realistic

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I'd love to rescue Vincent Jackson from Tampa. Oh, and I'd like to win the lottery tonight. Not sure which one is more realistic
I would go for the Lotto Win, Then buy a primo box at the Rams games!!

Orchid

Starter
Name
Obert
Ram's get Mark Barron for a 4th & 6th rounders according to NFL Trade Rumors.