NFL Total access has highlights from RAM v Cowboys 4:00pst

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
I'm not sure how I really feel after the pathetic "showing" of hi-lights by NFLN. It could be
rippedoff.gif
or
lame.gif
or
jack.gif
. Either way it was really disappointing on their part. Total letdown.
wtf.gif

LetsGoRams

Pro Bowler
Name
Thrasher
Hmmm, ban signs ONLY the day NFL network comes to Saint Louis, allow banners and flags on flag poles in CA.

What a dick... Seriously

The guy is a complete asshole. I mean, seriously... what a fuckin' slap in the face. Guy shows up at camp out there? Doesn't ever say a damn word here. What a horrible owner. What does he have against the fans in STL? I'd have a lot more respect for the guy if he'd just come out and tell the truth.

Hey Man

Starter
Name
Hey Man
Coverage of the practice ( football was one play ) the rest was showing the Cowboys standing around watching what we are missing. The plays were happening but the cameras were showing Romo watching. Kronke and Jones kissing each others ass. It was a Great Rams fan presence. Great flags and banners. Have to get one of those flags. NFL Network coverage was Cowboy heavy which we all expected and it was received.

jjab360

Legend
Stan kinda looks like Jeff Fisher in those pictures, style wise.
If you guys were wondering why Fisher's job is so safe despite the subpar results, I think it's because Stan secretly idolizes the guy.

And no, I'm not joking.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
I don't think Stan speaks
Watch again it's all Jones who's flapping his gums
Stan just nods and I think what's coming out of his mouth when he opens it is more like an affirmative grunt

fearsomefour

Legend
That was such a funny video clip. SK looked like he wasn't even listening. And there was Jerry talking his head off.
Yep.
Reminds me of my poor wife whenever we go watch high school/travel/college baseball together.
She actually just says "enough" now and I go down one of the baselines to watch.

bluecoconuts

Legend
I don't think Stan speaks
Watch again it's all Jones who's flapping his gums
Stan just nods and I think what's coming out of his mouth when he opens it is more like an affirmative grunt

I heard someone asked Kroenke how he felt about the LA fans in attendance and he just laughed and walked away, so we got noise from him. Progress!

Psycho_X

Legend
Did the NFL network photoshop out any of the Rams players or did they actually show the Rams logo once in a blue moon during their coverage of the Cowboys?

And Stan, denim on denim... no.

Zombie Slayer

You are entitled to nothing.
Name
Dave
Nice to see how little the owner cares about any of the fans in St. Louis :mad: