NFL Top 100

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I thought for sure we would have at least a single player on here. Not one yet...I don't see the league saying any of our players are as high as what's left.

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan
El Juggernauto wrote:
I thought for sure we would have at least a single player on here. Not one yet...I don't see the league saying any of our players are as high as what's left.

Who do you think deserved it? I can't think of anyone. Legatron had a chance if he hadn't missed so many of those long ones but I don't see any top 100 performers on last years team.

This year we have lots of possibilities.

Brockers, Quinn, Austin, Cook, Jenkins, Long and Legatron again.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
albefree69 said:
El Juggernauto wrote:

Who do you think deserved it? I can't think of anyone. Legatron had a chance if he hadn't missed so many of those long ones but I don't see any top 100 performers on last years team.

This year we have lots of possibilities.

Brockers, Quinn, Austin, Cook, Jenkins, Long and Legatron again.

I would think Long would for sure be on the list, even Finnegan should have had a chance, hell Jenkins had 4 defensive TD's. I figured at least one. But meh such is life

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
I almost started an identical thread. It is irritating for sure. Long and Quinn deserve to be on this list. To be completely honest though.... watching Navarro Bowmans spot reinforced in my mind just how good that SF defense, and especially the LB corp is. JL will never be in that league.

I wonder how many teams will get blanked on this list. Can't be too many. Maybe the Jags and us? All the more motivation to whoop some A$$ this season!!! :evil:

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan
El Juggernauto offered:
I would think Long would for sure be on the list, even Finnegan should have had a chance, hell Jenkins had 4 defensive TD's. I figured at least one. But meh such is life

Long isn't ever going to make it unless he gets his sack total up. Too much competition by players with very high sack totals. I think the only players who would vote for him are the RTs he plays against. I think with the better DT play we're going to have this year it will really help Chris get his numbers up. Change those hurries to sacks.

Jenkins had some great plays but also had some real brain farts and took too many chances which allowed a very high completion rate against him. I think he'll play much better this year. He might not get 4 TDs but his overall play should be much better. Did you know that PFF didn't rate his play very highly?

bluecoconuts

Legend
Popularity contest, I could give two shits about it. We know our players are good, I don't need some asshole with a camera to tell me that Chris Long and Robert Quinn fuck a lot of people up week in and week out.

biggame1190

Starter
Name
CB
Its an absolute JOKE! Long was on it in 2012 but not 2013? smh... SJ was not even on the list after being in the 30s the last 2 years.

Whats worse, RG3 and Andrew Luck are gonna be in the top 20! smh....wow.