NFL Top 100: Stafford at #27

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
it’s Matthew’s first appearance on this list in his career. That is crazy.

MachS

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
it’s Matthew’s first appearance on this list in his career. That is crazy.
No its not his first time at all, but it is the best ranking of his career. His most recent appearances were in 2017 and 2018 where he was voted #31 both years.

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
Still trying to not be pissed over Burrow being ranked higher!

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
I am continually amazed by how much announcers / commentators miss. Watch the fucking game!!!

Stafford's No-Look-Passes routinely are missed. They don't miss it when Mahomes does it.

In the Super Bowl, Michaels and Collinsworth (I think they suck) missed the the No-Look-Pass to Kupp.
In the NFC Championship, Aikman (who I think is good) and Buck missed the No-Look-TD-Pass to Blanton.
In the Giants' game, think it was Mark Schlereth (who misses everything) missed the No-Look-TD-Pass to Kupp.

These guys have spotters!!!

Ram Ts

Hall of Fame
It’s funny how little I care about these types of lists - now that we are champs. It’s completely meaningless. Let the losers Bills, 9ers, chargers, etc dominate these lists. We’re busy shining up our ring/trophy.

MachS

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
It’s funny how little I care about these types of lists - now that we are champs. It’s completely meaningless. Let the losers Bills, 9ers, chargers, etc dominate these lists. We’re busy shining up our ring/trophy.
I typically feel this way about pundits rankings, but this list is actually created and voted on by the players so it's interesting to hear how contemporaries feel about our players.

Shuie3225

Starter
The look on his face at the end when he said this year was solid was so funny. He should be a little higher ranked in my book but cant be mad after getting the Super Bowl win. Loved what Tyrann Matheiu and Chandler Jones had to say too!!

cvramsfan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He needs to be ranked in the top 20 considering the historic season he had. 14 tds 0 int 123 passer rating in the 4th quarter and won the super bowl despite his entire wr core being decimated by injuries in the super bowl. No Woods, OBJ, Higbee, Kendall Blanton, and Akers who just came off of a torn achilles. His defense was ranked 15th and rushing attack was ranked 24th and he won with that. I guess having a better completion percentage than Allen, Mahomes, and Herbert, being 5th in qbr, 3rd in yards, 2nd in td passes and td percentage, 6th in passer rating(102.9), throwing for 6000 yards in a season, 50 tds, having 3 straight game winning drives in 1 postseason run isn't good enough to be considered a top 5 qb anymore now these days.

The above was a comment on youtube of his top 100 video. Kinda says it all.