NFL To Allow Cheerleaders To Visit Fans In Their Seats During Games

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
They'll have a guard or two with them. It's not like they'll be roaming by themselves.
You better believe it! Is it just me or have other people here noticed there seems to be more red faced alcoholic idiots at the games that think purchasing a ticket allows them to get puking drunk with no regard for any self dignity? I don't see this new policy lasting very long before someone gets hurt or sued due to the NFL underestimating the lack of judgment present after consuming impossible amounts of booze and beer for 3 to 8 hours prior and during the games. I sit near some of these boneheads and know this game they are attending is just an excuse to expand on an obvious drinking problem. Bring the cheerleaders within any remote distance to these guys and there's going to be trouble as they won't be able to control themselves. Great for the kids at the game too right? This is something the XFL would do. Whatever!

Flipper_336

Starter
Name
Carl
This has to be an April's Fool joke, right?

Scantily-clad girls wandering amongst crowds of drunken men doesn't end happily. And the girls' security guards won't exactly help the situation.

Lawsuits to follow.

iced

This has to be an April's Fool joke, right?

Scantily-clad girls wandering amongst crowds of drunken men doesn't end happily. And the girls' security guards won't exactly help the situation.

Lawsuits to follow.

Lol right.

Can't wait to see NFL Games get their own "Divorce Rate" Statistic.