NFL Ticket for non Directv Customers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

iced

lol they're trying to make whatever money they can last minute to recoup what they're about to lose when their exclusive sunday ticket deal is gone.

Memphis Ram

Legend
You're better off getting the Madden 25 Anniversary Edition on Amazon and getting NFL Sunday Ticket on your computer, laptop, or phone for about $99.

That what I did. And I've got Direct TV and don't have and XBOX 360. BTW, GameStop will buy the game for $20 cash or a $26 credit.

So I'm getting NFL Sunday Ticket for a net of about $85 (including tax).

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
ramsince62 said:
Dr.RamsFanCK said:
http://www.directv.com/sports/nfl-national-market

Just found this....they just recently set it up...so if you don't have directv or can't get it got here....it's a 1 time payment of 300$
This isn't as good as it looks....note the following statement:

>>It’s available to anyone who cannot get DIRECTV service at their residence due to line-of-sight issues.<<

That could be hard to prove though... so it might be a technicality.

Some home/areas have restrictions on dish placement leading to line of site issues. Kind of complicating the issue if you ask me.

So, I think if you want it you can get it (my guess).

Memphis Ram

Legend
CGI_Ram said:
ramsince62 said:
Dr.RamsFanCK said:
http://www.directv.com/sports/nfl-national-market

Just found this....they just recently set it up...so if you don't have directv or can't get it got here....it's a 1 time payment of 300$
This isn't as good as it looks....note the following statement:

>>It’s available to anyone who cannot get DIRECTV service at their residence due to line-of-sight issues.<<

That could be hard to prove though... so it might be a technicality.

Some home/areas have restrictions on dish placement leading to line of site issues. Kind of complicating the issue if you ask me.

So, I think if you want it you can get it (my guess).

Yeah, that's a bunch of crap. For $300 all you are getting is the same access code and password you can get with the Madden 25 Anniversary Edition offer on Amazon.

They don't ask if you can get Direct TV or not. Just put in the code.

Memphis Ram said:
You're better off getting the Madden 25 Anniversary Edition on Amazon and getting NFL Sunday Ticket on your computer, laptop, or phone for about $99.

That what I did. And I've got Direct TV and don't have and XBOX 360. BTW, GameStop will buy the game for $20 cash or a $26 credit.

So I'm getting NFL Sunday Ticket for a net of about $85 (including tax).

please dear lord don't sell the game back to gamestop!!! you can easily make your money back through craigslist for about 45-50 dollars if your not greedy or even amazon/ebay

but yes Madden 25 anniversary through amazon is probably the best way!

iBruce

Pro Bowler
Name
Cory
Just bought this deal. Hoping to sell the game for about half of that (asked for $45). Pretty excited since it should be here by Thursday, just in time for some real Football.

FLramFAN

Rookie
If you have a wireless network at home.

Go buy a ROKU player. ($70-100) depending on the model you buy. It's a one time purchase with no monthly charges unless you want to add on Netflix, Hulu Plus or things of that nature.
The Roku allows you to watch streaming TV from the internet.

Go online and sign-up for playon (about $50.00 for a lifetime plan). They also have a PlayLater option for about $30.00 more (lifetime subscription) that allows you use your computer/Roku like a DVR so you can record programming, save it and watch it whenever you like. I don't have PlayLater so not sure on the limitations, but I'm very happy with my Roku and PlayOn.

Check playon plug-ins and scripts online for "sports" channels. And/or darn near anything else you'd want to watch.

PlayOn channels/plug-ins/scripts can be watched through your Roku box on your TV, on your laptop, on your PC, on your Mac or on many phones. If you can get an internet connection, and you have the PlayOn software loaded to the device, you can watch it.

You just might find that you can get ALL NFL games, ALL MLB games, ALL NBA Games, ALL NHL games and more, for no additional cost.

A few caveats:
#1 is that if the HD thing is important to you, you can pretty much forget about it, even with fast internet, good router and HD television.
#2 is that this may be against the law. It's possible that uncle sam could somehow track you down out of the millions of others that are doing this successfully.
#3 is that sometimes you may need to try a few "links" to find your game before you get one that's streaming well.
#4 is that sometimes there can be some buffering that will be frustrating.

But, this is one way that could VERY, VERY LIKELY work to provide you with TONS of sports, plus movies, plus recorded programming, plus Live programming, etc. without a huge investment.

I do not work for or represent any of the companies mentioned above and I suggest you check the legalities of this. Then, if you are comfortable, watch away until your hearts content.