NFL Supplemental Draft set for Thursday, July 12

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
It will probably take a 3rd. We'll see. There are teams out there more desperate then the Rams if you can believe it.

Wish this kind of prospect was available for the Oline.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Just read on my phone that Gordon went to Cleveland for a 2nd.

He was too raw for that imo. We've taken enough risk this offseason.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Username said:

Cleveland desperately needs a number one wideout, though. Their options before they drafted Gordon were Massaquoi, Robiskie, Cribbs, and Little. They had to take that chance.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Yeah I see how they needed to take a chance, but a 2nd seems high, I think they could have gotten away with a third at least. They better hope he works out.

This is a move that if it works, it'll make them look like genius's... If not though...

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame
Memento said:
Username said:

Cleveland desperately needs a number one wideout, though. Their options before they drafted Gordon were Massaquoi, Robiskie, Cribbs, and Little. They had to take that chance.

Agreed.

Apparently they were the only team to submit a 2nd round pick for him. Pretty high for a supp pick. They're really on to something or way overvalued him.

The Browns are in a spot where they could end up being an offensive powerhouse for years to come if all their picks pan out. Every key skill position on that offense is a rookie or 2nd year guy. QB - Weeden, RB - TR, WR - Gordon and Little.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
So what now happens with the seven that were not selected? Do they just become UDFAs (what I would assume) or can they return to college?

bluecoconuts

Legend
RamFan503 said:
So what now happens with the seven that were not selected? Do they just become UDFAs (what I would assume) or can they return to college?

I believe they have to wait until next years draft and then they can be drafted or picked as a UDFA or something. But I'm not 100% sure on that.