NFL Sunday Game Day Menu

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Kind of sucks not playing today...

But; it's a football Sunday!! Woot!!

I got a big pot of chilli cooking.

You?

Shawnbb158

Starter
My dip I make to start every football year.
Velveta. Hot sausage. Jalapenos. And hot salsa. Brown sausage then throw it all in the crock pot. Yummy

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
What time is lunch at your guys house?

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Kind of sucks not playing today...

But; it's a football Sunday!! Woot!!

I got a big pot of chilli cooking.

You?
YES!! Chili and REAL Football!!
like.png

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Just burgers and my infamous microwave nachos for me tonight. Tomorrow a very different story. :)

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
I had a big batch of sirloin cooked down into philly cheesesteak meat. What a great day of football!

As my good friend said (he drafted Gurley in fantasy) "Gurley will wrap up the first week of football"

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I made shrimp shish kabobs. Made a shit load so that I can eat the left overs tonight watching the game. They are very good the next day.

JIMERAMS

Pro Bowler
Name
Bill
I smoked some fresh Bluefin Tuna I just caught and made shrimp fettuccine alfredo.
bft.jpg

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
My nephew has a smoker, last week smoked yellowfin with Applewood shavings. MMMMMMM!!!!!!!

Also try mesquite. Did that with albacore. Great jerky!!!

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yesterday was a big plate of nachos for the afternoon games. I think tonight will be some lasagna.

JIMERAMS

Pro Bowler
Name
Bill
Nice.

We caught a bunch of blackfin tuna a few weeks ago. We ate much of it raw... but we also like to sear it and serve it Ahi style. Don't think I've ever tried smoked tuna. I gotta try some!

you have to try it its awesome. 6 cups water,1 cup sea salt,1 cup brown suger. soak over night rinse add brown suger on top of fillets and smoke with apple and mesquite chips for 6 hours on 145 setting. bellies are the best smoked. ive been smoking fish the last 3 weekends. my girls love it raw but I wont eat it that way I sear it or smoke it