NFL Season Preview - No 32 St Louis Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...-louis-rams-season-preview-quarterback-crisis

Around The NFL's season preview continues in the NFC West.
Change we can believe in

Reporting from Rams camp early this month, NFL Media Insider Ian Rapoport confirmed that the offseason love for former Titans wide receiver Kenny Britt is very real. After watching Britt make a pair of leaping downfield catches in traffic versus the Browns last week, we are on board with that assessment. Still just 25 years, Britt finally has his legs back after three seasons lost to knee surgeries. Combined with 6-foot-4 Brian Quick's tangible improvement this offseason, the Rams finally boast a pair of size/speed matchup problems at wide receiver.
Biggest concern

Sam Bradford is perhaps the league's biggest enigma. Scouts and executives love him for his golden arm, but four NFL seasons have produced an 18-30-1 record, a below-average QBR, a slew of injuries, shaky pocket presence and inconsistent ball placement. Still, there was enough untapped potential to suggest Bradford could lead the Rams to the playoffs if everything broke right this season.
Now that Bradford has torn his ACL for the second time in a calendar year, offensive coordinator Brian Schottenheimer will make do with Shaun Hill. With a career 13-13 record and 85.9 passer rating, Hill is no slouch. His arm is limited, however, and he hasn't seen meaningful regular-season action in four years. The floor doesn't change, but the ceiling is lower with Hill than it would have been with Bradford.
Notable Madden ratings
0ap3000000383688.jpg
1. Robert Quinn - 97
2. Chris Long - 87
3. Zac Stacy - 84
4. Tavon Austin - 77
Click HERE for all ratings
Training camp surprise

The Rams passed up Blake Bortles at No. 2 overall to select road-grading guard Greg Robinson. It's not a good sign, then, that Robinson is behind starting guards Rodger Saffold and Davin Joseph entering the season. According to Football Outsiders, Robinson pass-blocked on just 30 percent of his snaps at Auburn last season, surrendering more than his fair share of pressures. The fear now is that he's more of a long-term project than an instant impact player.
What we'll be saying in February

The Rams have already been connected to rumors projecting them to trade up for Oregon quarterback Marcus Mariota. Bradford is headed for a reunion with Pat Shurmur in Philadelphia, replacing Mark Sanchez as the next reclamation project for Chip Kelly.
Around The NFL's predicted finish: Fourth place in NFC West, No. 25 in ATL's Power Index.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
It'll really annoy me if Bradford goes to Philly and we get Sanchez instead.....and Chip Kelley turns him into a superstar...

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
How is it we haven't even taken a snap in the regular season and this guy is projecting Bradford going to Philly and we, in turn, get Sanchez? We have no idea what's going to happen next week let alone in February 2015. This guy has incredible insight it's almost spooky. And how the hell does he know the RAMS want Mariota? This guy must have collaborated with Bernie. This whole article is laughable.

By the way, I didn't know Madden ratings would equate to actual individual skills by the players. That is so awesome! If somehow I can crank the ratings up on all the RAMS to 99 we're a lock for being super bowl champions.

By the way my prediction in 2015... we will have a first round draft pick. I know, I know I'm really reaching here!

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Already connected to rumors about moving up in the draft next year?
Move up with who? I was completely unaware next year's draft order was already set.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Rumors! Rumors! I got your red hot Rumors...Only .02 Cents each!!!

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
How was this bullcrap even worth posting? It's just a guy taking a cheap shot in disguise.

We need the regular season to get here fast. Beating AP will help...

SierraRam

Recreational User
shaky pocket presence and inconsistent ball placement. S

I'm sick of this type of bullshit assessment of Bradford. Everyone on this forum knows he was set to have a career year.

Watch
the team, then write your article, asshole.

I hope our team is as angry as I am, and our D hurts every QB we play against. :mad: