NFL Rumors: Nick Foles Unlikely To Be With The L.A. Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend

Well, don't get me wrong. I still am hoping for a first round QB not named Cook in this draft. Lynch would do nicely.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
Are the QBs in this draft really worth moving up to get?? I've not seen one that really WOWs me and there are so many guys that we could draft at #15 that could have a massive impact from day 1.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie

Yeah, I call it the eyeball test. All I can remember out of Keenum is, he can scramble to avoid the initial rush and the play ends up no gain with him either running out of bounds at the LOS or throwing it away.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
There were many, maybe a half dozen or more elements that went into the Foles 2015 situation:
New offense
New OC
Very weak performance from a very immature OL
Very weak performance from wide outs
Non performing young veteran TE's
Running game slow out of the gate for the 1st three half games.......

If Nick Foles was behind a good OL & a fair well balanced offense along with a good defense he should produce a good amount of wins but this 2016 Rams team is not a good fit.