NFL Roundtable: St. Louis Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I may be saying this because I'm tired of BS, BUT...." Some people should heed the Old adage ' Some-times it is better to remain silent, and be though a fool, than to Speak and remove all doubt!' Just sayin'..

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I may be saying this because I'm tired of BS, BUT...." Some people should heed the Old adage ' Some-times it is better to remain silent, and be though a fool, than to Speak and remove all doubt!' Just sayin'..
Let me guess, Mcnabb? lol

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
McNabb is the new Tiki Barber. Bitter ex player making dumb on the airwaves....

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
I like the respect for our defense put it quickly became apparent that these guys don't know anything about the Rams other than what the media has fed them.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
I just hate how these guys shit on Sam, but then you turn around and see the same guys basically blowing Cam Newton. They would have had nearly identical numbers by year's end last year if Sam hadn't gotten hurt, with Sam edging Cam out in nearly every category except accuracy.

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
McNabb fucking idiot. Asking why bradford couldnt do anything with Stacy running. Oh wait thats right he didnt play until bradford went down! idiots dont know shit about the team all need to shut up

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
Yup, Bradford's been holding us back, not the drops, or the receivers running the wrong routes, not the the bad pass protection, not the ultra conservative scheme. Put any other QB in there and they would do very well. What a bunch of retards.

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
McNabb freaking idiot. Asking why bradford couldnt do anything with Stacy running. Oh wait thats right he didnt play until bradford went down! idiots dont know crap about the team all need to shut up
Actually, Bradford and Stacy played in 3 games: Jacksonville, Houston and Carolina. Of course, those were Bradford's most productive games. So I don't get what McNabb is saying.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
Actually, Bradford and Stacy played in 3 games: Jacksonville, Houston and Carolina. Of course, those were Bradford's most productive games. So I don't get what McNabb is saying.

Someone should send that that to his twitter - along with Bradford's passer rating in those 3 games combined and ask him what he makes of it...

Rambition

Rookie
the bradford disses suggest that they have not paid much attention to the rams since he came into the league. nice to see some enthusiasm for some of the young players and the defensive line, i guess.