NFL Rewind...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
I just bought NFL Rewind and I am excited. I watched the 1st quarter of Game 1 vs. the Cardinals and it's incredible to get a totally different view with the Coach's Angle. Now I have something to keep me busy until the start of training camp. If only I knew how to capture the video. :whistle:

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Camstudio is good stuff. I wouldn't attempt a whole game at once though.

It pays to play with it and figure it out.

For the most part I just want to be able to cut some plays for illustrative purposes... if that is permissible. :whistle:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
For the most part I just want to be able to cut some plays for illustrative purposes... if that is permissible. :whistle:
It's not permissible. The NFL can't stand it when fans do that, so you'll just have to take your chances.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
It's not permissible. The NFL can't stand it when fans do that, so you'll just have to take your chances.

I must be sneaky.

Memphis Ram

Legend
Just watched the home game vs. the Seahawks.

tumblr_m3mz0j1XQp1qm6sfao1_500.gif