NFL Rewind 7 Day Pass

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
NFL is offering a 7 day pass, where you can watch all games from the season for free over those 7 days after which you will be charged. So I signed up of course with the intent to watch some games and then cancel it.

Which game did I watch first? Yeah, you guessed it, the season finale in SF, to get a look at Keenum and Robinson.

Robinson still going outside the shoulder pad with his right hand. Keenum did some good things. The guy was solid, but man he missed a third down throw late on the 9ers side of the field (to Cook of course who couldn't come down with it) on a quick out that would have given them a first and ten and likely made that a scoring drive. Think the Rams would have won the game if he hit that simple, basic throw.

Oh and Cunningham is the Rams best #2 back. I don't know why they kept forcing the ball to Mason. Had they went with Bennie more early that also probably would have gotten them the W.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Agreed that Cunningham is the 2nd best HB on this team. That game was all the proof I needed that my suspicions about Keenum were true. He's a backup, not a starter.

Are the games with no commercials and time outs?

Yes. You can watch the full broadcast, the condensed broadcast, or coach's film.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Agreed that Cunningham is the 2nd best HB on this team. That game was all the proof I needed that my suspicions about Keenum were true. He's a backup, not a starter.

Yes. You can watch the full broadcast, the condensed broadcast, or coach's film.

Yeah but I will give that little MFer some credit... He's got the balls to stand in there, I do like his courage in the pocket. As a backup I think the Rams are in good hands with him.

Oh and I wanted to effin kill Quick yet again after he dropped that key pass. This team's receivers are so bad it's sickening. And Tavon has such a small catch radius that we need a highly accurate QB if we want to send him on deep patterns routinely. Someone like, oh, I don't know, Goff??? :p