NFL/Rams Exhibit at the Ronald Reagan Library

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Amitar

Pro Bowler
Name
Amitar
Visited the Ronald Reagan Library Sunday and they have an NFL Exhibit as part of the Museum tour. The exhibit has a section on UCLA/USC and of course The Rams. Here are a few photos.

Ram2.jpg
Ram3.jpg
Ram4.jpg
Ram5.jpg
Ram6.jpg
Ram7.jpg
Ram8.jpg
Ram9.jpg

fearsomefour

Legend
Wow....I went there (highly recommended) several years ago and that was not there....must be pretty new.

Amitar

Pro Bowler
Name
Amitar
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Wow....I went there (highly recommended) several years ago and that was not there....must be pretty new.
It's part of the special exhibit that changes. Last time I was there it was NASCAR.

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
We were able to visit the Reagan Library about 4 years ago when my kid marched in the Rose Bowl Parade. It is definately something to see but neither the football exhibit nor the nascar exhibit was there at the time.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I live in Simi Valley, 5 minutes from the RR Library, and didn't know they had this going on! Thanks! This is Great!!

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
That's awesome. My mom is working on trying to get a bronze she did of Pres. Reagan placed in front of the museum. It is of him on horseback. I still haven't been there but my parents have been there many times. Gonna have to tell my dad about that exhibit.