NFL Preseason online for $14.99 (just passing along)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RustyRay

Rookie
If anyone is interested there is a promo code out now that will save you 5 bucks. All the NFL preseason games are available if you want to watch other teams at all.

If you want to catch all the games live or even later your can get them on NFL.com. Its a pretty nice deal where you can watch the broadcast of condensed version after the fact commercial free.

I bought it last year and it was cool to have because if you cant watch live you can go back and it will be there anytime you want to watch. It works on PC, Tablet, and even a smart TV if you have one.

<a class="postlink" href="https://preseason.nfl.com/nflpl/secure/registerform?sku=SEASON" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://preseason.nfl.com/nflpl/secure/ ... sku=SEASON</a>

I signed up this morning and used the Promo code directv and got $5 off the 19.99 price tag.

Memphis Ram

Legend
Which markets are blacked out for my team?

Please see the following table for the markets that are blacked out for each team. Games airing on broadcast television in these markets will be blacked out during the live game in NFL Preseason Live. The archive of the game will be available on demand shortly after the conclusion of the game telecast.

St. Louis
Paducah, KY
Cape Girardeau, IL
Jefferson City, MO
Springfield, MO
Oklahoma City, OK
Tulsa, OK
Columbia, MO
Joplin/Pittsburg
Harrisburg, IL
Memphis
Champaign/Springfield/Decatur

iced

Why is st.louis blacked out if the game is in cleveland

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
iced said:

I think that means blacked-out on their feed in markets that have the game broadcast live on TV.

It won't be blacked-out here in FLA.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
RustyRay said:
If anyone is interested there is a promo code out now that will save you 5 bucks. All the NFL preseason games are available if you want to watch other teams at all.

If you want to catch all the games live or even later your can get them on NFL.com. Its a pretty nice deal where you can watch the broadcast of condensed version after the fact commercial free.

I bought it last year and it was cool to have because if you cant watch live you can go back and it will be there anytime you want to watch. It works on PC, Tablet, and even a smart TV if you have one.

<a class="postlink" href="https://preseason.nfl.com/nflpl/secure/registerform?sku=SEASON" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://preseason.nfl.com/nflpl/secure/ ... sku=SEASON</a>

I signed up this morning and used the Promo code directv and got $5 off the 19.99 price tag.
Thanks. I bought the package.

A55VA6

Legend
Sadly I'm unable to buy this.. money is too tight :(

But I normally catch the live streams on streaming sites. Is anyone from here streaming the game online?

iced

Selassie I said:
iced said:

I think that means blacked-out on their feed in markets that have the game broadcast live on TV.

It won't be blacked-out here in FLA.

lol totally forgot about that..

yea i just ordered the package, i'm in fla too

quebecramfan

Rookie
I checked this out and it seems that this offer is not valid outside of the United States... :grr: .... Guess I am gonna have to try and stream the games online on those stupid virus infected sites... Good thing I also have an older comp. that I don't care too much about... :neh: