NFL Preseason Live

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Anyone else using this service to watch preseason games? I keep getting a server "504" error. I assume their servers can't handle everyone trying to watch games right now! Typical NFL crap! (n)

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yeah, Jets-Colts, Skins-cheatriots

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Damn, must be my crappy internet service. Someone forgot to feed the squirrels!

A55VA6

Legend
Could always try a different web browser. Sometimes that solves issues for me.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Mines not working either. According to the gamepass tweet stream some users are having issues and operations team investigating the problem.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Oops, I put a football thread up on general sports topics about a game (SF vs Balt). I guess I shoulda put it in here too..HEY MODERATOR! Can a brotha get a lil help???

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I've got a beef with NFL games shown on cable or satellite tv being called Nationally televised. They are Nationally televised technically...but back in the day it was only dubbed Nationally televised if it was on the Big local/National networks (NBC,CBS,FOX)....because Nationally televised meant it was FREE on tv. ESPN,NFL Network are not FREE unless you've got cable/satellite tv.

Kinda pissed the Rams game will be blacked out/shown delayed tomorrow night for guys like me who refuse to pay for cable/satellite tv.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Blaine Gabbert looks to be in mid season form already. Pretty F'ing cool that he's all they've got behind the Krapper.

Alan

Legend
Mojo Ram eerily similar:
Blaine Gabbert looks to be in mid season form already. Pretty F'ing cool that he's all they've got behind the Krapper.
I was just checking the box score of their game and the first thing i thought was that they better hope Kapernoodle doesn't get hurt.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Hyde is looking good darn it. :(

He does, and he could be a nice change to Gore. But SF relies on two things... a big-physical defense, and a tough running game. I think they will have issues on defensive in stopping teams. With that said, they will have to rely more on the passing game to stay in games. Versus the RAMS, I think our front seven will stuff anything they do.

Blue and Gold

Pro Bowler
Name
B and G
Anyone else using this service to watch preseason games? I keep getting a server "504" error. I assume their servers can't handle everyone trying to watch games right now! Typical NFL crap! (n)

I do, what's cool is looking back to previous pre-seasons. You only get to do that this time of year.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
You're kind of a "get your hand out my pocket" guy, huh?
I guess so. :ROFLMAO:
You know what i'm saying though? When did the definition of Nationally televised begin to include programming that required a monthly bill?