NFL Power Rankings - Rams Jump to 4

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
1606233593220.png

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Not that it actually matters, but the 69ing of the shitbirds and tards WHO PLAY THE EXACT SAME NFCE AND AFCE teams and how they were tops in the league, is the biggest double standard of all. The Rams argubly have a harder interconference schedule, playing this division, and the Bucs and Bears...two of the better Ds in the league, and one with a really good O.

Other teams get to play Packers/aints, Falcons/Vikings, and Panthers/Lions. lol @ the shitters having to play the aints and Packers, but oh they get a pass. Imagine if the Rams were in that situation. Think they'd get that kind of luxury? Nope.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Good ole MeShawn Johnson is saying the Hawks are better than the Rams. I hate that SOB.

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Not the type of win I was hoping for, although McVay and the staff had tdie hands filled with that Defense. They managed to get a tough road victory Which is always a success!