NFL Power Rankings. How they voted.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
824cafcbff5d448c8039d60.png

http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcwest/post/_/ ... y-voted-23

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Username said:
Lol when did they vote on this?
It was posted today, so probably this morning.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
I guess I can see AZ still being ranked better since they are 4-1 even though we beat them. But I don't get Seattle still being ranked higher when we have the same record and we beat them..

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
bluecoconuts said:
Sando voted us 20? And put Seattle 11?! Not cool....

He's a Seattle homer isn't he?

Still - 18 and where did most have us to begin the season?

Dolphins12

UDFA
lol my dolphins and your rams are right next to each other see ya next week :cheese:

iBruce

Pro Bowler
Name
Cory
We're getting more respect. Just keep winning and we'll be ranked where we deserve to be. Need to prove we can win on the road to be ranked much higher.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Dolphins12 said:
lol my dolphins and your rams are right next to each other see ya next week :cheese:

Looking fwd to it. Your team should be 3-2 at the very least. Let a couple games get away from them at the end (Oak, AZ). I like where the Phins are headed. Like the rookie QB's game as well. Should be a slug fest this Sunday....

Dolphins12

UDFA
Faceplant said:
Dolphins12 said:

Looking fwd to it. Your team should be 3-2 at the very least. Let a couple games get away from them at the end (Oak, AZ). I like where the Phins are headed. Like the rookie QB's game as well. Should be a slug fest this Sunday....
Yep very depressing we could of been 4-1 if not for a couple og field goals unfortunately our kickers is 11 of 26 when 45+ yards I realy which we had your Legatron :help: :lmao: Should be a great good luck to yall

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame
RamFan503 said:
bluecoconuts said:
Sando voted us 20? And put Seattle 11?! Not cool....

He's a Seattle homer isn't he?

Still - 18 and where did most have us to begin the season?

If Im not mistaken, Sando lives in Seattle.

Like other have said, keep winning and we will continue to move up.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Sando covered the Seahawks for about 7 years or so before he got with ESPN. I doubt it has anything to do with it though, because he's always pretty objective. I think the fact that we lost to a 1-3 team (and we're their only win) has something to do with it.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
X said:
Sando covered the Seahawks for about 7 years or so before he got with ESPN. I doubt it has anything to do with it though, because he's always pretty objective. I think the fact that we lost to a 1-3 team (and we're their only win) has something to do with it.
That and we haven't won on the road yet. If the Rams beat Miami this week, I would hope there would be a big jump in the rankings. Though to be honest, I don't really care how they rank the team, as long as they keep winning and we make the playoffs.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
X said:

And IronLion says OUCH!!!