NFL passing leaders through 10 weeks

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
But since he ran for a TD, he scores higher? SMH

There it is. It's a stat created to make running qbs more important. If a qb doesn't pass the ball and runs for 100 yards and a td he will get a qbr of 100.

It's a garbage stat.

It's garbage. Straight up garbage.

You're blind baby.

Zero

Pro Bowler
anyone wanna try to explain why this was?

Champ,Champ,Champ,Champ,of all the people on this board,who one might expect to
fall short in understanding the phenomenon we know simply as QBR,you sir would not be one of them.
Please allow my brief explanation.

The QBR equation is a probabilistic argument used to estimate the number of active, communicative extraterrestrial civilizations in the NFL galaxy.[1][2] The number of such civilizations N, is assumed to be equal to the mathematical product of

1. R∗, the average rate of star formations, while the pass is being thrown,
  2. fp, the fraction of formed jock straps that have crabs,
  3. ne for stars that have ho's, the average number of ho's that can potentially support life,
  4. fl, the fraction of those spermaticals that actually develop life,
  5. fi, the fraction of stars bearing very large booty's on which intelligent, civilized life, has developed,
  6. fc, the fraction of these civilizations that have developed communications, i.e., technologies that release detectable signs into her nether region, and
  7. L, the length of time over which such breastessis release detectable signals,for a combined expression of the booty call.
Champ, I do hope the below equation will be
used for good.Heaven help us all if said equation
were to get into the hands of the wrong Pimp.
God speed,Champ,God speed

08459525b4c05af9b9e1748406e26ad869d9462d

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I think a better indicator will be next season after two full offseason's with the same system, same coaches, mostly same backs and receivers. (guessing Watkins MIGHT be gone) It's been a heck of a ride though this year.
Exactly. You know that whole year one to year two progression people like to talk about? We haven't seen that yet. We'll see it next year.

7 games started in Fisher's offense is a "throw away rookie year." THIS is Goff's rookie season when you step back and look at it subjectively, which makes it all the more impressive.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
QBR is an idiotic rating that is subjective and even it's weekly ratings and dependent on previous weeks.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Jared Goff will never be Brady, Rodgers, Ben or Brees.
Of course he won't. Those guys weren't the next iteration of Johnny U or Sammy Baugh or Joe Montana either. They are who they became. Same with Goff. Nobody here has the power of a soothsayer and can definitively say how he'll turn out, but I can say that after nearly 40 years of watching this team (and the NFL in general), he has the clear potential to be one of the greats. He just gets it.

8to12

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Anyone seriously projecting Goff to accomplish what Rodgers has already shown just isn't a very intuitive person . I love the optimism though.

And this from a person who actually tried to critique Goff after being stuck in the "Bog of eternal Stench", which was the Fisher offense last year as a Rookie.