NFL NETWORK - Training Camp Coverage

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
NFLN have done a pretty good job of discussing the Rams yesterday, and especially today. Brian Baldinger appears to have a boner for the Rams, Tavon Austin in particular. Baldy says flat out that Tavon will be the most exciting player in the league; will help make Sam better, by creating early separation, which will help Sam throw it sooner; and among other things, he thinks Tavon will win OROY.

If anyone has the opportunity, tune in the Total Access that just started.

Sorry, didn't really know how to word this thread. Hopefully, the video coverage will surface in segments and get posted.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I was just about to post something on this myself. watching now.

Also, NFLN is running an ad stating they are airing all preseason games. A select few will air live of course, maybe the Rams/Broncos will be one of them.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Rams/Broncos is on CBS national tv.

3rd preseason game = closest to the real thing...Peyton Manning, Tavon Austin, Jeff Fisher, John Fox...exciting stuff.

Also has BSPN done their little "training days" thing for the Rams? Haven't even went to that network in like 6 months. Say what you want about NFLN, at least they give coverage to all 32.

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
Angry Ram said:
Rams/Broncos is on CBS national tv.

3rd preseason game = closest to the real thing...Peyton Manning, Tavon Austin, Jeff Fisher, John Fox...exciting stuff.

Also has BSPN done their little "training days" thing for the Rams? Haven't even went to that network in like 6 months. Say what you want about NFLN, at least they give coverage to all 32.

Good question.

I don't even watch them any more.