NFL Network Sammy Bradford Talk

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

FRO

Legend
I about threw up when he said they passed on Andy Dalton. Are my eyes deceiving me, is Andy Dalton better than Sam Bradford? Dalton has AJ Green, Marvin Jones, and Jermaine Gresham to throw to. If you've not seen any AJ Green highlights, check them out.

Also forgot to mention that the Bengals have one of the best and most athletic LT's in the game in Andrew Whitworth. On screen plays and running plays that big guy, 6'7" 330lbs gets down field about as fast as the ball carrier.
I'm not an Andy Dalton hater. I think he is a good QB. I would take Sam all day over him. Sam has nowhere near the weapons and protection Dalton has had. Not even close.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

haha, he said the rams passed on Andy Dalton? In 2011? The year after Sam won roty? Despite Fisher and Snead saying Sam is their guy and the rams making zero moves to replace him? These bozos are such bozos.

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
I'm not an Andy Dalton hater. I think he is a good QB. I would take Sam all day over him. Sam has nowhere near the weapons and protection Dalton has had. Not even close.
He's a capable QB but it's gotta be awful nice to be able to toss a ball in the general direction of AJ Green and have him catch it.

rhinobean

Hall of Fame
Name
Bob
This is just more haters, hating on Sam. Now that Sam has a real solid team around him, he'll shine and they'll move on to someone else to hate on! :sneaky:

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
I just continue to think about all of the crap they gave Eli, even Peyton, before they won a SB. Eli, after winning two, still can't escape criticism.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious

Oh my lord. Could you imagine if Sam had AJ Green?

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
Actually last year he was 0-1, and over the alst 2 years he is 2-2-1...note they only use SF and SEA not the division (so no Cards games, who he 3-0 in the last 2yrs). But yeah, that takes 30seconds to find only...a "news" report should get it right.
but he beat arizona. im just talking all divisional games

MrMotes

Starter
Holding the ball too long and checking down aren't contradictory at all.

Who gets rid of the ball faster than Peyton Manning? And he's no check down Charlie.

We've all seen Bradford look at the deeper route, think better of it, and then dump it off.

I will say i'm getting a little tired of analyzing his play from past years and am really looking forward to seeing what happens this year...

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
I didn't think it was that bad of a segment, but rather a non story, and not worthy of getting attention.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I didn't think it was that bad of a segment, but rather a non story, and not worthy of getting attention.
I agree with that. Not sure what the title had to do with it. They never said a thing about someone else taking Sam's place did they?