nfl network replay

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
does anyone know if the nfl network will replay yesterdays game this week? or can someone tell me how to find the schedule? i was at the game yesterday and would like to catch a replay. thanks a lot homers.... :cheers:

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
NFL Network has some replays starting at 2pm Tues but it doesn't say who they will be showing and then 9pm Wed they replay game of the week which they will probably choose SF/GB.

nighttrain

Legend
Ramhusker said:
NFL Network has some replays starting at 2pm Tues but it doesn't say who they will be showing and then 9pm Wed they replay game of the week which they will probably choose SF/GB.
thanks amigo, i'll keep watch
train

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Ramhusker said:

thank you!