NFL Network Projects the Second Overall Pick

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jjab360

Legend
I see it being the one guy that didn't get mentioned in this segment, Khalil Mack.

I believe the reports that say the Rams have fallen in love with his overall skillset, playmaking ability, and versatility because I see the same thing. Couple that in with his intagibles, leadership ability, and nonstop motor, and I don't see how you pass on this guy for one of the OTs or an only slightly above average athlete at WR. The possibilities that open up when you have three pass rushers as talented and relentless as Quinn, Mack, and Long on the field at the same time are limitless.

Alan

Legend
You've just put the kiss of death on the Rams drafting him #2 jjab.

I hope.

RamsFan14

Starter
People are putting Robinson's talent level up with Pace and Odgen, which is really something. Def don't think Robinson is as polished as them, but I mean from the things I've read and heard about his talent level, he's as gifted as anyone for an OT. I wouldn't mind him if the Rams think he can be a dominant player.

If we come out with Clowney, Robinson, Watkins, or even Mathews with our first pick (better value if we get one of them in a trade down!), I think I'd be very satisfied. The Rams just need to continue to collect talent on the football team, coming away with one of the super talented players in this draft can really help us!

Thank you Redskins! :D