NFL Network Preseason Games??

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

stewymark

Last year NFL Network showed all the preseason games, Are they gonna be doing that again this year?? When I search for the Rams/Browns game on the dvr its not there. Anyone have any info?? Thanks

I thought I saw something abt all of the preseason games being online somewhere. I'll see what I can find and let you know.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I think NFLN shows all the games, but you probably won't see them live.

Sorry, no luck. The 8/24 away game against den is on CBS though. It's usually pretty easy to find live streams somewhere online though. As it gets closer, let me know and I'll try to help the best I can! Sorry again.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
CGI_Ram said:
I think NFLN shows all the games, but you probably won't see them live.

Think that is correct. They show them just not live. I just paid for the preseason games on NFL network and watched on my PC. If I recall I don't think it was too expensive. Otherwise, it can be next day or 2-3 days before it's aired..

And from my exprience, you may find a way to stream the games elsewhere but the quality usually sucks.. Get what you pay for, or don't pay for..

EDIT-Here's the link. $20..through mid September. Not bad at all.

<a class="postlink" href="https://preseason.nfl.com/nflpl/secure/packages?ttv=4&app=PRESEASON_LIVE&icampaign=Prod_PL_Nav&cvsorc=Homepage.PSL.GP_Nav" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://preseason.nfl.com/nflpl/secure/ ... PSL.GP_Nav</a>

stewymark

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thanks guys....yeah I know they only show some games live, but last year it would be within 1-3 days after the game they would air it...I guess not this year.
Thanks again everyone.

iced

yea i'm getting the pre-season package....and it's still gonna be on my 55" woot woot

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Damn! I'm in Canada and cannot get the preseason package only. Instead; I need to buck up for the whole season ($200)... which makes no sense since I get NFL Sunday Ticket on my TV.

Damit Goodell (I like blaming that bastard for everything)

stewymark

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I looked the game up on my dvr this morning and it said that NFL Network was going to be airing it at 4am Aug 10th, But when I looked it up again to record it on my living room dvr it was gone!! WTH?? I'm not sure whats up with that, But there ya go.

PhxRam

CGI_Ram said:
Damn! I'm in Canada and cannot get the preseason package only. Instead; I need to buck up for the whole season ($200)... which makes no sense since I get NFL Sunday Ticket on my TV.

VPN?

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
PhxRam said:
CGI_Ram said:

VPN?

Tell me more!

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

PhxRam

CGI_Ram said:
PhxRam said:
CGI_Ram said:

VPN?

Tell me more!

Try

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.unblock-us.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.unblock-us.com/</a>

There is a no risk, free trial.. Give it a shot.

Slappy967

Starter
It's on locally for the St. Louisans and even more shocking it will be live here in Springfield IL!

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Rams vs Browns
8/8
9:00 pm pst
on direc tv
channel 662

it repeats 8/10 and one other time

DeaconJ

Rookie
If anyone is signing up for the NFL Preseason Live package, use promo code 'directv' for $5 off. :peace:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
DeaconJ said:
If anyone is signing up for the NFL Preseason Live package, use promo code 'directv' for $5 off. :peace:
Nice!

Thanks man.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
PhxRam said:
CGI_Ram said:
PhxRam said:
CGI_Ram said:

VPN?

Tell me more!

Try

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.unblock-us.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.unblock-us.com/</a>

There is a no risk, free trial.. Give it a shot.
That is an awesome service. Never knew about this. Thanks for posting.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
From Ram Nation FB group:
NFL Network will be replaying the Rams vs Brownies game this Saturday at 7am EST. You better set your DVRs, West Coasters!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
LosAngelesRams said:
i know a streaming site, are we allowed to post this kinda stuff here? :ww:
Sure. Obviously we take no responsibility for what happens once people leave this site.