NFL Network- Easley to miss entire season!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramzheart

Rookie
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
What stinks is although we had an awful season last year, we were one of the healthiest teams from what I remember! Not coming out of the gate well... I'm guessing Donald's bargaining chips just got higher!

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
Damn it all!!!

IMG_0077.JPG

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
It's a bigger deal to him than the Rams. As much trouble he's had with his knees this could threaten his career.

bdfitz

UDFA
JMO but this won't impact Donald one bit. We'll likely do without both this year. If Donald comes back he won't be happy because we aren't paying a DT 100 mil this year, period. I thought we got awfully thin at DT fast considering AD's situ and now we'll simply rely on Brockers and a weak rotation. yeah, this sucks but it was poor planning too.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
JMO but this won't impact Donald one bit. We'll likely do without both this year. If Donald comes back he won't be happy because we aren't paying a DT 100 mil this year, period. I thought we got awfully thin at DT fast considering AD's situ and now we'll simply rely on Brockers and a weak rotation. yeah, this sucks but it was poor planning too.
There is zero chance we are without Donald the entire season.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
This sucks. I really thought he was gonna have a fucking awesome year. I think Westbooks fits that mold, but I don't think he has the same talent.

Fuck.

bdfitz

UDFA
As I said, Donald won't be happy. Like TJ he'll mentally be gone. I don't see the Rams ponying up 100 mil this year. Time for Smart and Trinca-Pasat to step up.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I think your wrong about our rotation, and will be pleasantly surprised!(y);)

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
The knee and how it was treated and all that fallout were the reason the Patriots let him walk. In hindsight I don't think relying on Easely was ever really part of the plan; he was always an accessory player not a key guy.

I wish him luck in his rehab too. Tough deal man.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
ACL injuries aren't as damning as before. Easley could return to the NFL...if he wants to put in the work. This reminds me of Sam Bradford...

This is why Donald isn't in camp...if he blew his knee...at the height of his career...on a bad contract...he'd be a fool.

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
Damn it! Is it too fucking much to ask that we have all 11 starters healthy for one fucking game!

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
At least we have several guys that may be able to step in with little or no loss at the position and I suspect that at least one stud will emerge. I also guess that donald will be back by the 8th, so in the meantime, I'm very interested in seeing who stands out.

Ram65

Legend
Easley will be missed. He has that quick get off that would be great in Wade's defense. I thought he would be better playing 60% snaps or so. He seemed better with rest in a rotation. Still is a problem and puts pressure on getting Donald in sooner. Would like to know how the depth chart is shaping up!

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
IMO Fox is going to get a long look and a good opportunity now. Hope he's ready.