NFL must do something about the officiating

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Bruce2980

Starter
What would they change? These are the best of the best. They have the best and most intense training available, they all have years and years of experience. The game is very very fast and they are expected to make a call in a split second.
I didn't realize how hard it is to referee a game until I did. I'm doing high school ball when home, even that is really fast. It's easy to see from the stands or on tv but when you're at their level, on the field, it's quite difficult. You have things to key on, on every play. Sometimes you think you see something so you hesitate your key progression for an instance to verify what you think you saw and miss something that just happened right in front of.
It won't change, it's part of the game. They could do a replay on every down, you wouldn't like that. They will then catch everything and the game will suffer.
They could have over sight upstairs done in live time and to continue between plays. This is 2016, not 1908. Something needs to be done because it is becoming too obvious that the NFL rigs its own games, which is not illegal, it just ruins the "sport."

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Too many subjective options for the zebras... way too many.

When you watch Dick Sherman play... he is holding or flat out interfering every single time. But it is explained by saying that he is just the most physical CB in the game. No other CB in the game can play like him without getting flags thrown.

The holds on Quinn are beyond explanation. There is no possible way that the refs calling our games don't clearly see at least HALF of them... yet... almost never called.

If you graze Tom Terrific in any way... 15 yards automatic. Meanwhile, smash Cam however you like and that is fine because he's a big QB.

I could go on for days... but it's the subjective part that gives them the out. But... the fact that the calls are made differently depending on the name on the back of the jersey are unacceptable.

I hate Belicheat... but I agree with him on one thing. EVERYTHING SHOULD BE REVIEWABLE. It's the only way to even try to get things evened out.

On a side note... Harblah and the Maze and Blue got fucking robbed even with the replay. That was total fucking bs.

Ramstien

Hall of Fame
Name
Ramstien
I have been complaining about this terrible officiating all season and they are bad in all the games not just the Rams. I had to quit watching the Rams game yesterday after the Saints made a run down the sideline in the first half and one of their player clearly blocked a Ram defender in the back right in front of the official and no flag was thrown. This was after that bullshit call they made on Austin for a block in the back. The officials seem to do a better job in college football, why is that? It looks like the fix is in, not surprising with this stupid ass commissioner Goodell!

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I have been complaining about this terrible officiating all season and they are bad in all the games not just the Rams. I had to quit watching the Rams game yesterday after the Saints made a run down the sideline in the first half and one of their player clearly blocked a Ram defender in the back right in front of the official and no flag was thrown. This was after that bullcrap call they made on Austin for a block in the back. The officials seem to do a better job in college football, why is that? It looks like the fix is in, not surprising with this stupid ass commissioner Goodell!

That block in the back by the aints was BLATANT... and right in the clear view of the ref. No flag.

Beyond maddening.