NFL may consider negating touchdowns for taunting penalties

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
for me it depends on how intense it was - if I were steve smith I honestly probably would have done the same thing..that was getting personal

Taint's though - I didn't see anything or whatever that warranted that...but hey if you're a receiver and a corner is talking trash all game, then you score on them....understandable
From what I saw, Taint was making that "blah blah blah" sign with his hands before he started waving at McLeod. Which makes me believe McLeod was talking shit to him for most of the game. Either way, there's still no place in the game for that kind of disrespect. Remember when Reggie Bush did that against the Bears in the title game some years back? Chicago went on a roll right after and won. That was pretty hilarious.

iced

From what I saw, Taint was making that "blah blah blah" sign with his hands before he started waving at McLeod. Which makes me believe McLeod was talking shyte to him for most of the game. Either way, there's still no place in the game for that kind of disrespect. Remember when Reggie Bush did that against the Bears in the title game some years back? Chicago went on a roll right after and won. That was pretty hilarious.

lol. I'm okay with it, maybe i'm too old school?

But that's a great point about taunting - do it at your own peril...Coaches always say "You don't want to give the other team motivation." If anything you just piss off the D. Notice The 'Hawks didn't anything more all game after that

PhxRam

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
lol. I'm okay with it, maybe i'm too old school?

But that's a great point about taunting - do it at your own peril...Coaches always say "You don't want to give the other team motivation." If anything you just piss off the D. Notice The 'Hawks didn't anything more all game after that

Unfortunately they didn't have to.