NFL jersey sales

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ramsplaya16

The One and Only
Had a shecocks fan... A SHECOCKS FAN... call me a band wagoner at a game in 2004. There I was sitting next to my dad who used to ride his bike from school to the Rams practices in the 50s and surrounded by a few of us that are members of this site. I just laughed at him, pulled up my Wistrom jersey to show him my LA Rams T-shirt. The moron was trying to flick us crap all game. Too bad that was the one where we came back from 17 down with a bit over 5 minutes left then won it in overtime. That did more to shut him up than anything I could have done or said. :ROFLMAO:

People have some nerve, i swear.

That game sounds familiar, was that the game where Bulger got hurt, Fitzpatrick played and hit Kevin Curtis in OT for the win? my memory may be a bit blurry, but i remember details just like that, i know that game was against the texans though and fitz was a rookie.

tempests

Hall of Fame

That game sounds familiar, was that the game where Bulger got hurt, Fitzpatrick played and hit Kevin Curtis in OT for the win? my memory may be a bit blurry, but i remember details just like that, i know that game was against the texans though and fitz was a rookie.

Yeah, that was the year after. In 2004, It was Bulger hitting Shaun McDonald in OT.

dang

Legend
Seattle fans seem to have a lot of contempt for the Rams. They have a particularly hard time acknowledging Rams superiority or accepting Rams success. The obnoxious Shecock fans and their over the top coach just piss me off. I don't like the 49ers because of the rivalry but I cant say I dislike their fans as a whole. I look at the Cards as a rival but feel their fans are solid and reasonable. The only thing I like about Seattle now is Russell Wilson b/c he is a hometown hero from Richmond Va - otherwise - there is nothing more satisfying than kicking theirs a$# and giving a big F U to all of them. Man week 15 last year was the perfect Christmas present to Rams fans!!

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu

Nope. It was against the shecocks in sheattle.

IBruce80

Tokyo Ram
I'm interested to know if our throwback jerseys are selling more than our regular jerseys.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Nost teams have 1 guy that sells alot of jersrys, we have 16, 30, 99 and I'm even seeing a few kupps now

Fam gave me a Kupp jersey white jersey.

Looks awesome, feels great and is super fun to wear.

I could hardly decide between AD and Kupp, but I figure everyone and their brother would have an AD jersey, so...

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Sadly all my jersey/swag money got sucked up this year with emergeny gall bladder surgery. So maybe that's why Jersey sales are down